Texas drivers..

Fuser84

My wife just got offered a work position in Texas. I’m a driver in Los Angeles...I’m considering transferring out there. How good is the union out there? Pay rate? Work conditions?? Would really appreciate any input thx!

Rack em

Made the Podium
My wife just got offered a work position in Texas. I’m a driver in Los Angeles...I’m considering transferring out there. How good is the union out there? Pay rate? Work conditions?? Would really appreciate any input thx!
Texas ain't in the Western region so you can't transfer. You'd have to quit and start all over.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Let her bake in a pkg car
You can stay home and play Mr. mom

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
You have to quit. Lucky for you though Dallas cant hold drivers. You could probably walk into the Mesquite building and be driving that day.

Only thing I've seen good about Mesquite is the ice chests on the way in. It seems like every time I go there cops are cruising around the yard, gang activity is what someone in the hub told me.

I like the DFW side of town, or at least what I can see through a windshield. I haven't been to the new Arlington building yet.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I'm so excited for my first time derailing a thread with politics :clap:

But another prime example, if I may, of Californians fleeing the state for opportunity in Texas... Hope it works out for you enjoy the half price property tax , and less punishment for being successful, to start

rocket man

You have to quit. Lucky for you though Dallas cant hold drivers. You could probably walk into the Mesquite building and be driving that day.
lone stsr 600 mesquite texas

Attachments

• IMG_20191003_082527430_HDR-1.jpg
    IMG_20191003_082527430_HDR-1.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 122

Staydryitsraining

Only thing I've seen good about Mesquite is the ice chests on the way in. It seems like every time I go there cops are cruising around the yard, gang activity is what someone in the hub told me.

I like the DFW side of town, or at least what I can see through a windshield. I haven't been to the new Arlington building yet.
Yea I dont think Mesquite has ever had their :censored2: together.

MattM

Western here, I had no idea we could freely transfer between other western states. Is that in our local supplement?

quad decade guy

Transfer? Nope. Union? Lolololol. Pro worker? LAUGHABLE.