Texas & Pilots

clean hairy

So, Gov Abbot has ordered that anyone flying in from NY, New Jersey, Ct, and New Orleans MUST self quarantine for 14 days.
Does that mean any Pilot of ANY airplane, commercial or cargo, flying in from any of these places has to quarantine once they land?
Will our own pilots have to follow the mandate?
Perhaps someone can figure this out?

Indecisi0n

So, Gov Abbot has ordered that anyone flying in from NY, New Jersey, Ct, and New Orleans MUST self quarantine for 14 days.
Does that mean any Pilot of ANY airplane, commercial or cargo, flying in from any of these places has to quarantine once they land?
No, UPS is above the law.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I dont believe you are subject to the 14 day quarantine if you are not staying, and I would assume that they would have a hotel dedicated to pilot near the airport

quad decade guy

Why just pilots? I just drove in from there. Breathing all over truck stops along the way.

This is stupid. We are exempt or somehow shielded or what? This makes no sense.

quad decade guy

Are you saying you’re not practicing social distancing?

Sure but you walk through everyones exhaled breath and people are coughing all the

time. Heavy smoker truckers. Nothing has changed since this began. They are closing

rest stops and truckers have no place to go. They have to eat. Crap. Shower. All

in tight cramped places. BTW, what is social distancing exactly?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sure but you walk through everyones exhaled breath and people are coughing all the

time. Heavy smoker truckers. Nothing has changed since this began. They are closing

rest stops and truckers have no place to go. They have to eat. Crap. Shower. All

in tight cramped places. BTW, what is social distancing exactly?
3 to 6 feet of space. Avoiding crowded spaces. And watching Tiger King on Netflix.

quad decade guy

How’s it stupid? You obviously aren’t taking this virus seriously. Honestly, it’s embarrassing for you.

It is stupid because half the people are practicing it but half aren't. I take it very

seriously. But we have been deemed critical. UPS doesn't care. Govt doesn't care.

Honestly it's embarrassing for you that you don't know how over the road trucking

works. I realize how hard you try to belittle me just out of pure hatred. Your hatred

doesn't allow basic critical thinking. We can't do our job without social interaction

throughout the country or locally. The virus is airborne and spread through the air.

We all breathe air. Get it? How long do I wait to use a bathroom stall after someone

else to let the air clear? Come on internet tough guy.

Indecisi0n

It is stupid because half the people are practicing it but half aren't. I take it very

seriously. But we have been deemed critical. UPS doesn't care. Govt doesn't care.

Honestly it's embarrassing for you that you don't know how over the road trucking

works. I realize how hard you try to belittle me just out of pure hatred. Your hatred

doesn't allow basic critical thinking. We can't do our job without social interaction

throughout the country or locally. The virus is airborne and spread through the air.

We all breathe air. Get it? How long do I wait to use a bathroom stall after someone

else to let the air clear? Come on internet tough guy.
Why so many spaces between your sentences?