TEXAS tattoos and drug test?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It was the title of the song that I was referring to.

You entitled your thread Texas tattoos and drug test and this song is called Texas Radio and the Big Beat

OG MIKE

haha never herd that song befor,who doesnt like willy nelson lol this is completly off topic..i job searched package handler in texas and one in my area came up that wasnt ther the day befor,so i clicked it and it gave me a 5 question thing like always,are u a us citizen and if i have transportation etc. i clicked continue and it said "Our system has retained the information you previously supplied. Your information, along with the information supplied by other job applicants, will be considered when UPS jobs become available. Thank you for continuing to consider UPS as an employer" and it doesnt appear on my application link...can any one tell me whats goin on here lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is a little know fact that human resources monitors Brown Cafe. I am guessing that person has been following this thread and is also wondering about your wondering about drug testing.

OG MIKE

well IF that is true,thats a stupid reason lol they can just drug test me and see that ive never done drugs...anyways my buddy and i are both trying to get in and he got the exzact same thing