Texass Tough?

fishtm2001

My personal fave:

"...the SWAT Team—that posed on Facebook in tactical gear with weapons of war looking like they were prepared to head to the Donbas, but were apparently unequipped to take on a lone teenager who was slaughtering their town’s children."

floridays

Make your point *, I have to know you angle before I attack it.

Last edited by a moderator:

fishtm2001

Get this pusillanimous, you don't give a :poop: about any of the children or teachers that perished.

You are a political jackal whose purpose is to devour and destroy for a political purpose. You are what is wrong with this nation. Mind your manners, if your're smart you'll listen.
Those oinkers spent time violently harassing the parents because they clearly were no danger to them. The danger was behind them.

floridays

Those oinkers spent time violently harassing the parents because they clearly were no danger to them. The danger was behind them.
Do you grieve for the children and feel sympathy for their parents loss?
No you don't.

Screw you.

When have you ever been against any governmental agency harassing law-abiding citizens?
I haven't noticed one instance, why now?

floridays

How many times does a child have to call 911 for help? It depends. Is the child in Texass?
Do you want it both ways?
Most times your type call Texas lawmen hotshots or killers or something of that type.

They :censored2:ed up, the command or orders came from one person.
I've got every penny I have left from what I've amassed in my life that says the call was made by a liberal. No conservative will let children be slaughtered, inside or outside of the womb.

fishtm2001

So during this NRA conference donald the dumb read (and mispronounced of course) the names of the 19 dead children and the two teachers and then at the end of the speech he did a little dance?

Thebrownblob

So during this NRA conference donald the dumb read (and mispronounced of course) the names of the 19 dead children and the two teachers and then at the end of the speech he did a little dance?
I don’t know I didn’t watch, did you? It was a nice gesture. But I don’t really watch political speeches from anyone.