Thank you fedex express couriers

Goldilocks

For me the funny thing is, is that this means more to me now since I am no longer with FedEx!

Thank you Golidlocks!!!!!:yesssmileyf:

You are so welcome!!! So sorry about what happened to you, I have seen this so many times. Bad managers hating an employee and going after them. Its happened to me and my husband. You must understand its not how everyone feels. Only these bad people that feel like they have some kind of power, but really dont and can hurt people very bad. God Bless you and all your hard work you did for Fedex. Hopefully someone important from Memphis will read our stories and touch their hearts...I had a friend that got fired from Express and is now working with Freight and driving a Truck and loves it. Good Luck and God Bless everyone that has been thru any kind of emotional trama with a manager gone wrong situation....We the Couriers of Federal Express are family and will always be.....

check6ii

You are so welcome!!! So sorry about what happened to you, I have seen this so many times. Bad managers hating an employee and going after them. Its happened to me and my husband. You must understand its not how everyone feels. Only these bad people that feel like they have some kind of power, but really dont and can hurt people very bad. God Bless you and all your hard work you did for Fedex. Hopefully someone important from Memphis will read our stories and touch their hearts...I had a friend that got fired from Express and is now working with Freight and driving a Truck and loves it. Good Luck and God Bless everyone that has been thru any kind of emotional trama with a manager gone wrong situation....We the Couriers of Federal Express are family and will always be.....
Yep, so true indeed. I start tomorrow driving truck/trailer for a great trucking/freight company. Twice the income, 40+ hours a week. Good health benefits, 401k, pension plan........I CANT FRIKKIN WAIT!!!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Nobody in MEM has a heart to touch. We are a "family" that needs to kick some management ass because our crazy old Uncle has been abusing us.

SmithBarney

Funny to hear topped out Senior CRRs asking for a raise, but when a 5-10year CRR complains about not topping out yet, the same senior CRRs
who topped out in 2-3 years, tell them they have to earn it...

Goldilocks

Funny to hear topped out Senior CRRs asking for a raise, but when a 5-10year CRR complains about not topping out yet, the same senior CRRs
who topped out in 2-3 years, tell them they have to earn it...

Like I have said before, they should top you out like they did us. However at our station most of the mid ranged employees are the ones getting the OT. But thats not happening anymore. Thank you for your hard work and I do hope this will change for you in October.

RTURNSONLY

For all your hard work. I think we need to hear this more often.

"Thank you" you said?...hahahaha.

Our manager don't even says Good Morning to anyone of us. If he needs to call your attention to talk to you, he points his finger at you and "reels you in", not a spoken word said. A total lack of respect, reason why he gets exactly the same in return. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth is the name of the game. Just because you have an air-conditioned office, that doesn't makes you any better or more important than us. Grow up, then go Get a life!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Thank you" you said?...hahahaha.

Our manager don't even says Good Morning to anyone of us. If he needs to call your attention to talk to you, he points his finger at you and "reels you in", not a spoken word said. A total lack of respect, reason why he gets exactly the same in return. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth is the name of the game. Just because you have an air-conditioned office, that doesn't makes you any better or more important than us. Grow up, then go Get a life![/QUOT

We are "bodies". How many times have you heard a manager say "I don't have enough bodies" or "I need a body to cover RT. 123?" We aren't individuals...we are cogs in a machine.

Goldilocks

I am so glad we dont have that anymore at our station. But who knows what will be coming down the pipe. Been there done that and have seen these idiots that think they have power flushed down the toilet. We are a team or we should be a team working together. Simple as that.