Thank you for helping me find an address

HomeDelivery

... everyone here probably run into homes with no road marker, house number, mailbox number.

A driver/helper team saw me on the side of the road & gave me some clues to an address. As a swing/ cover driver, I had no "area knowledge." Thank you for helping me deliver it on a 1st attempt!

(for a HD driver, the typical driver only gets paid for a delivered package $1.50~ maybe the contractor gets the bulk of the money to cover the cost of maintenance, insurance, fuel, taxes)

soberups said:
If I see a FedEx ground guy who looks lost, I am more than happy to help him find an address. Its bad karma to refuse to help some other guy who is just trying to do his job like I am. Some years ago I had a FedEx express driver stop and give me a pull out of a snow drift that I had gotten stuck in. What goes around comes around.

glad no matter what color uniform we wear, there's always someone out there that understands some of these frustrations of a package delivery driver.

PS: UPStateNYUPSer, I sorta forgive you for not helping that DHL driver out; you were probably over-dispatched with too much work to give him a clue?

thanksUPSers.jpg

and the small black sign with "no trespassing" instead of their address number

Driveway2.jpg

halfway in...

Driveway-1.jpg

had to go slow so I won't startle the horses & I was glad that I didn't walk this up the driveway (as instructed by management)... the home didn't even had a house number; I had to knock and verify the customer's name. took me 10 minutes round trip for this one stop :P
thanksUPSers.jpg
Driveway2.jpg
Driveway-1.jpg