Thank you $$$ ORION $$$

poophappens

I follow it 100% and make so much overtime! If I can't get to my ground packages during my air I just unload the truck in the street until I can get to it! I make so many left turns and bypass so many deliveries by doing what it says. FYI I just started with ORION this week and excited for the extra $$ :)

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I follow it 100% and make so much overtime! If I can't get to my ground packages during my air I just unload the truck in the street until I can get to it! I make so many left turns and bypass so many deliveries by doing what it says. FYI I just started with ORION this week and excited for the extra $$ :)
Sounds like a good way to have all the rest of your air late and be terminated for job sabotage Troll:bsbullf:

poophappens

How can it be sabotage if Orion tells me to deliver that way? Obviously I wouldn't do it if I would make my air late, didn't think I would have to explain that part. Service always first

Box Ox

2hob3x1.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
HaHa. Love it
I had to unload my car last week to get to pkgs in the 8000 section.

Also, was at the dock of a large supermarket (one of my first stops), the receiving person looked in and said " Man, whoever loaded your truck is a ***** idiot". Sadly, I said, the person who loads my truck is pretty good at it compared to most. :D

Overpaid Union Thug

No extra overtime here. I rarely follow ORION (but still average 85% trace) and I am on the 9.5 list. I am definitely not unloading the truck into the street just to satisfy an ORION metric. Until management instructs me to do otherwise I will just continue to work smart and avoid the disaster that is ORION.

DOK

No extra overtime here. I rarely follow ORION (but still average 85% trace) and I am on the 9.5 list. I am definitely not unloading the truck into the street just to satisfy an ORION metric. Until management instructs me to do otherwise I will just continue to work smart and avoid the disaster that is ORION.
Same, won't unload truck, won't climb over pkgs.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It looks like the route I usually run has gotten ORION since the last time I ran it. Surprisingly it doesn't look like it changed too much compared to some of the other routes. Plus it seems to have dropped a lot of the pain in the ass areas on it. I'm curious as how it will be to run when I get to.