Thanks for the .70

542thruNthru

It doesn't directly say how these 22.4 jobs are being filled. So, maybe they fill them with the 6/1 supervisor language. Hopefully not though.

That being said, would a now full time 22.4 driver with less seniority than an inside part timer fill a vacant RPCD spot?

And yes, hopefully this does away with supervisors moving into RPCD roles altogether.

No it would still go by your supplemental language.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
What happened to no more 6-1 off street. Fn us pt Again. But thank for the .70 this Ups run union sucks

If this POS contract goes through I'll withdraw from the union. Add my 2.5 hours a month to the $.70 raise and it won't be a bad increase for the first year.

This is bad!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I spent 8 years in LTL before I came here. I just used the wrong term. Honest mistake. Lol
WhoppingWhiteGrackle-max-1mb (1).gif

We're watching you pal!
200.gif

john chesney

I'm seeing it as a way to increase the wait time to become a RPCD. Having 22.4 drivers allows the company the luxury of not having to create a regular package route when one becomes necessary.
I agree if it’s heard right they’re going to label full time routes. You will never see another no matter how many is created full time routes. Plus I can see them saying the work isn’t there we’re going to delete this from full time. Oh but wait you can file a grievance and hear claim of the union denied.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If this POS contract goes through I'll withdraw from the union. Add my 2.5 hours a month to the $.70 raise and it won't be a bad increase for the first year.

This is bad!
93% strike authorization and with all that talk on here and the countless texts I’m receiving, if this thing passes than we’ve been had.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
And if that happens, why stay in the Union. It is, for most intents and purpose, already dead. Just a dues taking machine...
Not all the union is shady. I’d stay for 2 reasons, 1) it’s better than the alternative and 2) I’d wait to see my new representatives in 2.5 years.