Thanks to Jon and Herb - Local 701

JonB701

Re: Ups iam national contract

I was recently informed that there is a member on this site using the nickname JonFrum. Some folks think that's me, since my name is Jon and I was the BA for Local 701 involved in the prior UPS contract negotiation (and subsequently suspended). I just wanted everyone to know that JonFrum is not me. I have no comment on his comments -- he's free to say as he will. He's just not me.

Jon Baker

Boomer

I was recently informed that there is a member on this site using the nickname JonFrum. Some folks think that's me, since my name is Jon and I was the BA for Local 701 involved in the prior UPS contract negotiation (and subsequently suspended). I just wanted everyone to know that JonFrum is not me. I have no comment on his comments -- he's free to say as he will. He's just not me.

Jon Baker
And one of the best BA's we had, thanks Jon :thumbsup:

705red

Browncafe Steward

Jon Baker
Jon if im correct didnt you tell your members that the last contract was horse crap? Isnt this why you were removed as an agent?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Jon if im correct didnt you tell your members that the last contract was horse crap? Isnt this why you were removed as an agent?
Wow, and independent thinking BA. Now thats refreshing to know. Got one here too. At least for now.

d