Thanks, we appreciate it.

S

selfcancelsignal

Can we get a few more barcodes & smaller print on the gazillion Surepost parcels we're gonna continue to see roll in over the next few weeks?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't know print is getting smaller...or our eyesight is getting worse. For years I avoided wearing my reading glasses at work....I can't do that anymore....at least not without a splitting headache.

M

Mike hunt

Can we get a few more barcodes & smaller print on the gazillion Surepost parcels we're gonna continue to see roll in over the next few weeks?
Just take the time to read them. This job isn't a race. You'll get done when you get done. Come to peace with this and you are golden.

S

selfcancelsignal

Just take the time to read them. This job isn't a race. You'll get done when you get done. Come to peace with this and you are golden.
I do, but it's just frustrating. I just wanna see the address quick, & the bigger 1 is always the post office. Then when I need to see the apt. # on the lower/real address, a lot of times it's smudged. Gotta love hearing, "Sir, this isn't our address." "Look lower ya dumb snatch."

M

Mike hunt

I do, but it's just frustrating. I just wanna see the address quick, & the bigger 1 is always the post office. Then when I need to see the apt. # on the lower/real address, a lot of times it's smudged. Gotta love hearing, "Sir, this isn't our address." "Look lower ya dumb snatch."
The earlier you come to grips with this job and all that comes with it the better. Lesson one there are going to be annoying things like this is everyday. One might stop or there could be a service change but another will step in. They will never go away. If you understand this you can come to peace with it and just laugh at this crap. Try it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
And if the scanners would, please continue to place the PAL labels over the barcode, no matter how big the package is.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You don't need glasses, just longer arms.
One of the lenses fell out of my glasses with about 30 stops left over on Friday. Don't think my arm could have been long enough to read the label or the Diad. Made for a much longer night.
Worse was trying to get that tiny screw back into the frame without my bifocals!

S

selfcancelsignal

And if the scanners would, please continue to place the PAL labels over the barcode, no matter how big the package is.
Just 'cause I can't be a driver, I'm gonna be a total richard about it. What I think every time I encounter these.

One of the lenses fell out of my glasses with about 30 stops left over on Friday. Don't think my arm could have been long enough to read the label or the Diad. Made for a much longer night.
Worse was trying to get that tiny screw back into the frame without my bifocals!
I have a spare pair,that I bring with me. My old glasses,still good enough to finish the day,If need be.