Thanksgiving 2021

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The following message is from Joe to us all.

“You know how hard 2021 has been with inflation, shortages, crime and uncertainties? We’ll suck it up Cupcake nothing is going to change in 2022.”

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Thanks Biden
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I just started here last week , the pace is busy , but I'm one of the best workers here !
I can't work day after thanksgiving, my family has plans , will my boss be upset , also, what are the best kind of shoes to get and will they send me to pilot school and pay for it , I would like to eventually get out of my moms basement , I think I'd be a cool pilot

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I just started here last week , the pace is busy , but I'm one of the best workers here !
I can't work day after thanksgiving, my family has plans , will my boss be upset , also, what are the best kind of shoes to get and will they send me to pilot school and pay for it , I would like to eventually get out of my moms basement , I think I'd be a cool pilot
Your bil is a pilot for ups.

I saw his booster seat at the airport.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
BFE56C83-2E26-45FA-B023-24D31D75F8EC.gif