Thanksgiving awkward thread

I'm hoping this is my last Peak, I'm thinking about hanging it up at the end of next October while I can still walk. I've had my fill, its not enjoyable anymore with the increased work and harassment.
I respect that. Some of my guys who have retired in the past have made me kinda sad. I hate to see good characters with charisma go but old dogs don't last forever. You deserve a great retirement. You've earned it and then some.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Don't you have one of the old UPS Elmer Fudd hats with the flaps? I have one but never wore it.
I do, but it's not quite unique enough. I think if I can find some goggle sunglasses to go with the hat, I'll be set.

Untitled-323.png

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm hoping this is my last Peak, I'm thinking about hanging it up at the end of next October while I can still walk. I've had my fill, its not enjoyable anymore with the increased work and harassment.

Scratch, get out as soon as you can! Your whole outlook on everything will improve. Trust me.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I second that. Its great to be able to actually enjoy the holidays now. If I had waited much longer my body would have been too worn out to enjoy life.
Wow....I almost can't remember when I used to :censored2:ing like Christmas. So I can say the friend word...but not Viag a? I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

Last edited:
The family headed off to the dinner. I didn't feel like going so I stayed home and painted the trim on my car.
Now I'm hanging out and watching "Heat" for the thousanth time. When I grow up I want to have the swagger that Pacino did in that movie.

I'm hoping this is my last Peak, I'm thinking about hanging it up at the end of next October while I can still walk. I've had my fill, its not enjoyable anymore with the i
Run scratch Run...................and take me with you..........................I feel your pain........honestly I do, im at 3rd and goal at the 6......................just need a few more yards to score myself!

The family headed off to the dinner. I didn't feel like going so I stayed home and painted the trim on my car.
Now I'm hanging out and watching "Heat" for the thousanth time. When I grow up I want to have the swagger that Pacino did in that movie.
All I know is you already have the swagger on the brown cafe. If Cheryl's is the owner you are the commissioner.