Thanksgiving awkward thread

Cementups

Box Monkey
Slept till 1pm today. Ate some Cap'n'Crunch and read thru the Black Friday ads thinking "there ain't no way in hell I'm gooing out, even for those prices." Went to SIL's for supper and now exchanging with you idiots and watching some football.

Happy Chanukah everyone!!!!
:martinismiley:

Slept till 1pm today. Ate some Cap'n'Crunch and read thru the Black Friday ads thinking "there ain't no way in hell I'm gooing out, even for those prices." Went to SIL's for supper and now exchanging with you idiots and watching some football.

Happy Chanukah everyone!!!!
:martinismiley:
I love hanging with you.

I've been with the same woman for years. She looks more beautiful than ever with or without a beer. Plus I've got a beautiful daughter Grace by the grace of God and a beautiful girl dog named Bianca. I'm blessed.

What wonderful things to say.

Especially when they're within reading distance.

jaker

trolling
Drove 6 hrs to see my oldest and found out he doesn't have a tv and TP or food , brought a Tv and some TP and some food

so spent the better of today buying stuff for them and now I am waiting for dinner to get done

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Drove 6 hrs to see my oldest and found out he doesn't have a tv and TP or food , brought a Tv and some TP and some food

so spent the better of today buying stuff for them and now I am waiting for dinner to get done

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus! Cheers and don't you feel great?