That's OK Sen. McCain, We Don't See Any Real Difference Either!

wkmac

[video=youtube;0WEdrdoz8Z4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WEdrdoz8Z4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
the guy who couldnt beat obama and the guy who couldnt beat mccain, team up to beat Obama, Oh boy. We are so screwed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
For once, I agree with you. I don't think McCain can remember his own name. But he got it right on who will actually turn the country around. It's Mitt Cain.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I agree with Huntsman on this one. I actually like Huntsman. Yes for once we agree. Mark it on your calendar............

I still want herman Cain.

wkmac

the guy who couldnt beat obama and the guy who couldnt beat mccain, team up to beat Obama, Oh boy. We are so screwed.

Look at the brightside Tooner, for every day that Obama remains in office, there are that many more democrats/liberals who are abandoning the 2 party state. If Romney gets elected I predict he will do the same for republicans/conservatives so it's all good!

:happy2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Huntsman to me comes off as arrogant. The verbal slam he gave to Iowa was unacceptable.

HUntsman was right about IOWA, how does that make him wrong? 120K republicans couldnt make up their minds and define a clear winner to represent them. Romney, santorum and Paul each came close to 25% each. Heck, gingrich took some votes, bachman took some votes and even cain recieved 56 votes. (at least we know who the stupidest 56 people in iowa were)

He was right. IOWA didnt chose a candidate. It was as confused as you C9ers are on this board.

He will spend his money in states where the people will make a defined choice. You wont see a three way 25% race from this point on.

I still believe he will be out by South Carolina, but his strategy is right on.

By the way, in IOWA, the republicans FAILED. In 2008, the democrats were able to motivate 300K to vote for president Obama, and this year, the republicans were looking to see large increases in voter turnout. Instead, the GOP only brought out 122K, a minor 4K increase from 2008, and that doesnt bode well for GOP hopes in the 2012 presidential race. Hope this doesnt spoil your oatmeal this morning.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
HUntsman was right about IOWA, how does that make him wrong? 120K republicans couldnt make up their minds and define a clear winner to represent them. Romney, santorum and Paul each came close to 25% each. Heck, gingrich took some votes, bachman took some votes and even cain recieved 56 votes. (at least we know who the stupidest 56 people in iowa were)

He was right. IOWA didnt chose a candidate. It was as confused as you C9ers are on this board.

He will spend his money in states where the people will make a defined choice. You wont see a three way 25% race from this point on.

I still believe he will be out by South Carolina, but his strategy is right on.

By the way, in IOWA, the republicans FAILED. In 2008, the democrats were able to motivate 300K to vote for president Obama, and this year, the republicans were looking to see large increases in voter turnout. Instead, the GOP only brought out 122K, a minor 4K increase from 2008, and that doesnt bode well for GOP hopes in the 2012 presidential race. Hope this doesnt spoil your oatmeal this morning.

Peace.

If he was pres., he'd be leader of all 57 states, including Iowa and you don't tell them you only pick corn in Iowa, not presidents. It's an insult and if you don't see it that way, then it goes along with your personalityof offending everyone all the time.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If he was pres., he'd be leader of all 57 states, including Iowa and you don't tell them you only pick corn in Iowa, not presidents. It's an insult and if you don't see it that way, then it goes along with your personalityof offending everyone all the time.

But he was RIGHT. The republicans in IOWA should stick to picking corn, or at least hiring mexicans to pick that corn.

peace.