The 2000th post of Cachsux

As I sit here and compose my 2000th post I sit and wonder on what I should say. Should I quit being a member of the club that teases others when they misspell words,especially "steward"? Should I put everything behind me and make peace with those I have argued with such as Klein or CityDriver? Should I work to be more respectful to the lovely women of BC such as Dilli,A.J.,Fethr,and all the others I may have been risqué with?
Should I try and be a better representative of UPS as a driver and be an example of my seniority by sharing my experience and showing support for my fellow drivers and help them through their problems. Should I quit being confrontational with members of management on BC and have more understanding of the pressures placed upon them in todays economy in trying to keep the very company that ultimately provides for us all afloat for the next hundred years? Should I stop calling I.E. the scourge of the earth and Incompetent Everywhere. Maybe I should.

But why stop there.

May be I should work to be a better person at home. Should I be a better husband to my lovely wife of 18 years and realize how hard she works to keep everything running smoothly at home and at her business as both a boss,wife and mother? Should I not badger her for relations and realize she can`t just do everything at the drop of a hat? Should I finally actually pay attention to her needs and listen to her,especially when she yells the safe word thats means "untie me now!"?
Maybe I should work to be a better father. Should I realize that my 3 terrific children and each independent,and dependent,individual human beings to be molded into the best person each can be? Should I realize that parent-child interaction is more than "Hey,go get daddy another beer" or "who broke my Hot Wheels?"? Should I understand,as DCFS has told me, that a closet is NOT a babysitter regardless of how much food and water you leave inside.
Maybe I should.

I think I should go further.

Maybe I should work to make the world better. Should I work toward better relations with others outside my country,to stop calling our friends to the north flannel wearing drunks and quit saying Canada is the "gateway to the Arctic",to stop saying our friends across the seas that "they still owe us for bailing their asses out in WW2" and to "pay up ,bitch"? Should I work to be an advocate for ALL individuals who are persecuted,
the gays,straights,men,women,blacks,whites,Hispanics,Asians,eurotrash,and yes,even the pathetic Canadian chat room users? Maybe I should.

And at last

Maybe I should work to make peace with God. Should I take faith back into my life,do good for all others before me,to stop eating hotdogs on Friday. Should I realize that maybe Father Hanrohan really did just want me to sit on his lap in the rectory. Should I realize that religion is not God ways of keeping me from getting lucky with that hot religious chick when I was 16.
Maybe I should.

So I pledge my self,to promise to you my fellow BCrs,to be the best Cachsux I possibly can be for as long as I can.

Peace
Cachsux

Aww....screw it.

corporate-toilet.jpg

250px-Bob_and_Doug.jpg

boobs.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Cache

You risque? When? If you were please don't stop on my account!:wink2:

As too the rest of it.................................

Ah screw it, well except maybe the part about taking care of your wife. :happy-very: You take care of her and she will take care of you (Or she WILL take care of you).:surprised:

tieguy

Banned
As I sit here and compose my 2000th post I sit and wonder on what I should say. Should I quit being a member of the club that teases others when they misspell words,especially "steward"? Should I put everything behind me and make peace with those I have argued with such as Klein or CityDriver? Should I work to be more respectful to the lovely women of BC such as Dilli,A.J.,Fethr,and all the others I may have been risqué with?
Should I try and be a better representative of UPS as a driver and be an example of my seniority by sharing my experience and showing support for my fellow drivers and help them through their problems. Should I quit being confrontational with members of management on BC and have more understanding of the pressures placed upon them in todays economy in trying to keep the very company that ultimately provides for us all afloat for the next hundred years? Should I stop calling I.E. the scourge of the earth and Incompetent Everywhere. Maybe I should.

But why stop there.

May be I should work to be a better person at home. Should I be a better husband to my lovely wife of 18 years and realize how hard she works to keep everything running smoothly at home and at her business as both a boss,wife and mother? Should I not badger her for relations and realize she can`t just do everything at the drop of a hat? Should I finally actually pay attention to her needs and listen to her,especially when she yells the safe word thats means "untie me now!"?
Maybe I should work to be a better father. Should I realize that my 3 terrific children and each independent,and dependent,individual human beings to be molded into the best person each can be? Should I realize that parent-child interaction is more than "Hey,go get daddy another beer" or "who broke my Hot Wheels?"? Should I understand,as DCFS has told me, that a closet is NOT a babysitter regardless of how much food and water you leave inside.
Maybe I should.

I think I should go further.

Maybe I should work to make the world better. Should I work toward better relations with others outside my country,to stop calling our friends to the north flannel wearing drunks and quit saying Canada is the "gateway to the Arctic",to stop saying our friends across the seas that "they still owe us for bailing their asses out in WW2" and to "pay up ,bitch"? Should I work to be an advocate for ALL individuals who are persecuted,
the gays,straights,men,women,blacks,whites,Hispanics,Asians,eurotrash,and yes,even the pathetic Canadian chat room users? Maybe I should.

And at last

Maybe I should work to make peace with God. Should I take faith back into my life,do good for all others before me,to stop eating hotdogs on Friday. Should I realize that maybe Father Hanrohan really did just want me to sit on his lap in the rectory. Should I realize that religion is not God ways of keeping me from getting lucky with that hot religious chick when I was 16.
Maybe I should.

So I pledge my self,to promise to you my fellow BCrs,to be the best Cachsux I possibly can be for as long as I can.

Peace
Cachsux

Get the friend outta here....you're perfect the way you are.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
to stop calling our friends to the north flannel wearing drunks

You better mean way north and not Wisconsin. Although I do have on a flannel shirt with a beer in my hand.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

You better mean way north and not Wisconsin. Although I do have on a flannel shirt with a beer in my hand.
North is anything north of the border..................... Wisc. is only kinda north.:wink2:

BTW Flannel can be worn in the southwest as well. Trust me I know.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
When I lived in Houston our friends from south of the border could be seen wearing flannel shirts and jeans in 100 degree weather while working construction. They also drank warm Schaefer beer.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
When I lived in Houston our friends from south of the border could be seen wearing flannel shirts and jeans in 100 degree weather while working construction. They also drank warm Schaefer beer.
Warm beer is bad enough, but warm Schaefer?!?!?! That is really bad. :sick:

As we have to go through WI on our way to the house in MN,I would like to point out that we go to great lengths to maintain positive diplomatic relations with the terrific residents of our northern neighbors.

tieguy

Banned
As we have to go through WI on our way to the house in MN,I would like to point out that we go to great lengths to maintain positive diplomatic relations with the terrific residents of our northern neighbors.

meaning you stop and buy some cheese and sausage snacks to munch on?