The 5 peeing habits

beavis

Familiar with the clear plastic display boards above the urinals? The health and safety committee or whoever put a flier in recently called the 5 "being" habits to sound like the 5 seeing habits. Of course I was peeing as I read it and got the idea. I made up a bunch of these and posted them in all the restrooms at the Portland Hub monday:

The 5 peeing habits

1. Get close, feet shoulder width apart with one foot slightly in front of the other.

2. Take a deep breath, exhale slowly with an exaggerated look of relief on your face.

3. Pee with a smooth, steady stream. Don't spurt.

4. Keep your eyes forward and avoid awkward conversation with your fellow lavatory patrons. It's okay to fart - you're in a restroom.

5. Remove excess dribble but don't overdo it. Remember: more than 2 shakes and you're playing with it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You know Hoax...your role as s a moderator is to clean up the poop. You wouldn't have so much to clean up if you stopped....feeding the birds.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Familiar with the clear plastic display boards above the urinals? The health and safety committee or whoever put a flier in recently called the 5 "being" habits to sound like the 5 seeing habits. Of course I was peeing as I read it and got the idea. I made up a bunch of these and posted them in all the restrooms at the Portland Hub monday:

The 5 peeing habits

1. Get close, feet shoulder width apart with one foot slightly in front of the other.

2. Take a deep breath, exhale slowly with an exaggerated look of relief on your face.

3. Pee with a smooth, steady stream. Don't spurt.

4. Keep your eyes forward and avoid awkward conversation with your fellow lavatory patrons. It's okay to fart - you're in a restroom.

5. Remove excess dribble but don't overdo it. Remember: more than 2 shakes and you're playing with it.
The Great Cornholio! Excellent work...here's some tippy! lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I seriously thought you two would like this.
I laughed and thought about y'all.
I did....see my above post. Where is that thread you posted a few days ago regarding the possible creation of clubs on BC? You had such "nice" things to say about me and IVE in there....along with some other members. Please put me back on ignore now.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im still waiting and searching for the answer as to why :censored2:es piss in a bottle and keep it in the truck as as a souvenir. The smart thing to do would be to use some commonsense and pour the bottle out, outside your truck in the road or grass. Well one thing is for sure we don't have a :censored2: shortage with drivers lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah im old too cause I remember that shiznitt too. The good ole days lol. Like a competition knowing dam well ya didn't know what the hell you were doing lol.

sryno

TGIF@1845
lol reminds me of kindergarten. We had a trough urinal. Let's just say I would of hated to clean that bathroom.
Good times... We used to see who could squirt the far end of the trough. Standing at the opposite end... Too old now... Couldn't get spit that far now.. Lol Would probably stroke out now...

Sent using My busted body.