The "Badluck Schleprock" Of JC42 PDK (952)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I think your a liar, pro Trump, anti Union and always wrong. Tell us how much the local has in properties. Like everything else you express your opinions and little fact. You know what they say about opinions......
I don't lie.

If you don't like me talking about the local being -$410,000.00 in the whole, and you don't have an issue with our union's overspending, that's your problem, and it's a big problem.

I like Trump, because he says he'll bring jobs back to the USA.

That is my number 1 issue right now, and the national debt number 2.

Trump is the only that has a chance to get those 2 items done.

With the rest of the candidates, you get no change of the way business is currently being done.

You support a S/T of a local that is bankrupting it.

You support the president of the international that is allowing pension funds to collapse, union membership declining and fraud and abuse all over the place.

Hell, one of his western region vp's is probably going up on charges any day. (R.A.)

You, are the 1, that is responsible for our once great union's decline.

You suck as a teamster.

realbrown1

That is not gonna happen. Now go try fighting management instead of your Union. Just like EE you are a big talker but do nothing for the members. When I was at the nomination meeting (that you probably didn't go to) they talked about all the years of service and dedication to the Teamsters Union PK and the E Board put in and I was impressed. You should be ashamed of yourself to crap on people who dedicated their lives to the Teamsters while you attack them behind the shield of the Internet. Show respect and work with your elected officials. They have done so much more for the members than you ever will do. Like I said go pick a fight with management if you want to act like a tough guy.
It is not a good year for incumbents.

Maybe EE takes PK out this year?

The Silent Bang

That is not gonna happen. Now go try fighting management instead of your Union. Just like EE you are a big talker but do nothing for the members. When I was at the nomination meeting (that you probably didn't go to) they talked about all the years of service and dedication to the Teamsters Union PK and the E Board put in and I was impressed. You should be ashamed of yourself to crap on people who dedicated their lives to the Teamsters while you attack them behind the shield of the Internet. Show respect and work with your elected officials. They have done so much more for the members than you ever will do. Like I said go pick a fight with management if you want to act like a tough guy.
Are you going to tap your ruby slippers 3 times and make a wish that PK won't lose his local ?? ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
You donkey! What do you know!!
slippers.jpg

The Silent Bang

Of course you were impressed, your on the slate!!
But what has all those years of service done for the members? What has the E-Board done for the membership? Why is there a constant group of members from different crafts at the local complaining about their BAs? Some of those BA's are on the E-Board! What kind of leadership qualities does your hero have? Your in the dark about what really goes on at the local and your here trying to fool people about how great PK is and how much they have done for the members and our local union. Take your blinders off and Wake up!

Last edited:

realbrown1

Years of service?

More like years of bad service.

I want my local ran more like it was ran under EM, without BA's forced to skip a union dues payment before election time.

We had money, power, tons of members and were feared and respected.

Now we are broke, weak, laughed at, and nearing bankruptcy.

And you support this just so you have a chance to get a business agent job?

Another OG cheerleading sell out.

realbrown1

Oh and by the way one election at a time...... I like how you got owned on the WCT pension and now switch gears..... LOL! FOCUS
12PMxjnRn4Hynu.gif
You couldn't own a good case of crabs.

You are wrong on so, so many items that are important to the working man, it's like you are fighting against the working man, so that you may finally benefit with a BA job.

Inthegame

But hey, you seem like a numbers man, so what do you think about a local that has a net worth of -$410,000.00?
You're confusing net worth with net assets. First you need to understand rules on the LM2 reporting form. Under assets on Ln 27 shows a number of $362,900 which is derived from Schedule 6 col. (D) BOOK VALUE. This is the accounting number that is required in this format. The real value shows in Col (E) at $1,559,409 which is a more accurate reflection showing appreciation of property and depreciation of auto's and office equipment, hence true value.

The local had accounts receivable (Sch 1) of nearly $200K in 2013 that have not been repeated in 2014 causing a cash shortfall. Also a reduction in loans payable (Sch 9) and a slight increase in other obligations (Sch 10) which includes severance and vacation accrual. With 28 Local Union employees those numbers are not unreasonable, although I'd prefer reducing vacation accruals as everyone should take as much vacation as they earn yearly.

Local Unions are non-profit entities. Yours appears to be a servicing model local with sufficient staff to accomplish that goal. Cut a few staff members through attrition and you're cash neutral.

Either way, you're no where near bankrupty.

LagunaBrown

You're confusing net worth with net assets. First you need to understand rules on the LM2 reporting form. Under assets on Ln 27 shows a number of $362,900 which is derived from Schedule 6 col. (D) BOOK VALUE. This is the accounting number that is required in this format. The real value shows in Col (E) at $1,559,409 which is a more accurate reflection showing appreciation of property and depreciation of auto's and office equipment, hence true value.

The local had accounts receivable (Sch 1) of nearly $200K in 2013 that have not been repeated in 2014 causing a cash shortfall. Also a reduction in loans payable (Sch 9) and a slight increase in other obligations (Sch 10) which includes severance and vacation accrual. With 28 Local Union employees those numbers are not unreasonable, although I'd prefer reducing vacation accruals as everyone should take as much vacation as they earn yearly.

Local Unions are non-profit entities. Yours appears to be a servicing model local with sufficient staff to accomplish that goal. Cut a few staff members through attrition and you're cash neutral.

He has heard this all before and he does it on purpose to make the Local look bad. Management LOVES him and EE posting bogus info on here. Management actually lets EE chit-chat with members his during his shift because it is all TDU garbage.

Last edited:

realbrown1

I am not confusing ANYTHING.

Can you read line 35?

What does it say?

realbrown1

He has heard this all before and he does it on purpose to make the Local look bad. Management LOVES him and EE posting bogus info on here. Management actually lets EE chit-chat with members his during his shift because it is all TDU garbage.
Maybe you would lIke to read line 35 from our local's 2014 ln-2 report?

Find somebody who can access our lm-2 report, and have them read it to you.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I don't lie.

If you don't like me talking about the local being -$410,000.00 in the whole, and you don't have an issue with our union's overspending, that's your problem, and it's a big problem.

I like Trump, because he says he'll bring jobs back to the USA.

That is my number 1 issue right now, and the national debt number 2.

Trump is the only that has a chance to get those 2 items done.

With the rest of the candidates, you get no change of the way business is currently being done.

You support a S/T of a local that is bankrupting it.

You support the president of the international that is allowing pension funds to collapse, union membership declining and fraud and abuse all over the place.

Hell, one of his western region vp's is probably going up on charges any day. (R.A.)

You, are the 1, that is responsible for our once great union's decline.

You suck as a teamster.
What do your local officials say when you confront them at the meeting about them being 410k in the whole...... I bet you don't say anything and probably dont go to meetings

Inthegame

I am not confusing ANYTHING.

Can you read line 35?

What does it say?
Not only can I read Line 35 but I also understand what I read. Line 35 states "net assets". You asked about "net worth". I answered your question, unequivocally. It appears you have greater difficulty asking questions than I have answering them. That makes you confused.
Checkmate.