The best thing to come from Orion and miles being a priority

ManInBrown

No more driving 20 miles at 7PM to bail out the center slacker/slug:likeit:

Not saying it will never happen, but thankfully those days are few and far between now

degill7994

Don't worry it will happen again. I thought the same thing after we started on Orion no more having to go help. Didn't last long, after a few months back to the same old thing. When your done go help someone doesn't matter if they are 2 miles away or 20.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Indecisi0n

They try and stick by Orion as much as possible at first but slowly each day after they start to move away. Not even management can come up with plausible BS to justify it.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Theyre big here on being 80+ percent still and they still send us far to help others

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Don't worry it will happen again. I thought the same thing after we started on Orion no more having to go help. Didn't last long, after a few months back to the same old thing. When your done go help someone doesn't matter if they are 2 miles away or 20.

Sent using BrownCafe App

That's when I type back no. Eta 7pm

giggity

as long as they know about it and can explain away the overages in miles in the morning meeting, they wont care. last week they had me run a 25 mile roundtrip just to get a misload from another driver. I came in 22 miles over orion and I didn't hear a word ..

Pkgcar1988

as long as they know about it and can explain away the overages in miles in the morning meeting, they wont care. last week they had me run a 25 mile roundtrip just to get a misload from another driver. I came in 22 miles over orion and I didn't hear a word ..
U didn't hear a word because you were probably still at 85% or above on compliance. I run over miles everyday(10-25 miles over) without helping others but always above 90% and they never say anything

Pkgcar1988

I thought the whole idea of Orion was cutting miles but over miles everyday but running above 90% compliance and not a word said besides your odometer is wrong!lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
An accurate DOL and a common sense dispatch will trump Orion everyday.

ORION Trump'd?

upload_2014-1-25_21-44-1.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I was really excited over the prospect of ORION being introduced in my center this spring,but we have been told it has been pushed back at least Two Years

JackStraw

Seems to me from reading various post here that Orion is an Edsel. Yet I spoke with a sup and he said that it has already paid for itself despite being implemented in only 20% of the country. Someone is fibbing and I think I know who.

Rainman

Its all good.
Seems to me from reading various post here that Orion is an Edsel. Yet I spoke with a sup and he said that it has already paid for itself despite being implemented in only 20% of the country. Someone is fibbing and I think I know who.
Can't imagine who.

giggity

U didn't hear a word because you were probably still at 85% or above on compliance. I run over miles everyday(10-25 miles over) without helping others but always above 90% and they never say anything
that was my point ~ miles don't matter even though they say it does.