The best way to find a Sleeper Team Partner ?

Themanthatdid

I have a week to find a sleeper team partner for a “1 year” route. My girlfriend who was a Feeder Driver at the same hub like me quit last week cause she wasn’t getting the hours here at buster, so much for good luck.

how did you guys go about finding a B driver ?

rod

Retired 22 years
A gal feeder driver is your girlfriend?
Perfect. I remember when I took my new wife along with me a few times when I drove to Fargo nightly on a shuttle route when I first went full time. FUN times. Almost ran off the road a couple of times.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sounds rough
It was terrible. I had to drive from my center to Fargo and back (approximately 300 miles) 5 nights a week mostly in a Ford Econoline. This was when both North and South Dakota opened up to UPS for the first time. Many nights I carried less than a dozen packages--sometime I ran empty on one of the legs. IT WAS BRUTAL.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It was terrible. I had to drive from my center to Fargo and back (approximately 300 miles) 5 nights a week mostly in a Ford Econoline. This was when both North and South Dakota opened up to UPS for the first time. Many nights I carried less than a dozen packages--sometime I ran empty on one of the legs. IT WAS BRUTAL.

Heard said..they have some nice winters up there..hey 🇨🇦

trickpony1

I have a week to find a sleeper team partner for a “1 year” route. My girlfriend who was a Feeder Driver at the same hub like me quit last week cause she wasn’t getting the hours here at buster, so much for good luck.

how did you guys go about finding a B driver ?
I guess she didn't consider driving for a temp agency or line haul while waiting for Buster to ramp up the volume and call her back?

There are people that would do anything to be a feedah driver for Brown.

rod

Retired 22 years
I got so bored driving to Fargo every night that if my wife wasn't with me I would pick up any hitchhiker I saw. Did some CRAZY stuff back then.