The big bang theory

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
The theory is that 18 to 20 BILLION YEARS (a long time), all the matter in the universe (a lot of stuff) was concentrated into a very dense, small, and hot area.

The idea began with the Belgian astronomer Georges Edward Lemaitre. Lemaitre said this mass to be "no more than a few light years in diameter, and at very least it would be two light years."

In 1965 that figure was reduced to 275 million miles

In 1972, reduced to 71 million miles

In 1974, reduced to 54 thousand miles

By 1983, to a "trillionth the diameter of a proton"

And now, nothing at all?

The theory is that this tiny space packed with all the matter (or nothing depending on who you ask) spun faster and faster until kaboom. The big bang! And the pieces that flew off became galaxies, suns, moons, and stars right?

CONSERVATION OF ANGULAR MOMENTUM: If a spinning object breaks apart, the spinning objects that fly off are going to spin the same direction, because the outside is moving faster than the inside.

If the universe began as a spinning dot, why do 2 planets and possibly Pluto spin backwards? Why do 8 of the 91 known moons spin backwards?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Dont tell me my theory is "religious" but your theory is "scientific". MSM tries to make it look like its science vs religion when it's not.

Evolution is a religion.

And its tax payer funded.

meritocracy

Dont tell me my theory is "religious" but your theory is "scientific". MSM tries to make it look like its science vs religion when it's not.

Evolution is a religion.

And its tax payer funded.
That's right pal. We're gonna make your kids evolve and we're gonna make you pay for it, one paycheck at a time.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That's right pal. We're gonna make your kids evolve and we're gonna make you pay for it, one paycheck at a time.
gettyimages-1147953148-612x612.jpg

Your grandpa?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The theory is that 18 to 20 BILLION YEARS (a long time), all the matter in the universe (a lot of stuff) was concentrated into a very dense, small, and hot area.

The idea began with the Belgian astronomer Georges Edward Lemaitre. Lemaitre said this mass to be "no more than a few light years in diameter, and at very least it would be two light years."

In 1965 that figure was reduced to 275 million miles

In 1972, reduced to 71 million miles

In 1974, reduced to 54 thousand miles

By 1983, to a "trillionth the diameter of a proton"

And now, nothing at all?

The theory is that this tiny space packed with all the matter (or nothing depending on who you ask) spun faster and faster until kaboom. The big bang! And the pieces that flew off became galaxies, suns, moons, and stars right?

CONSERVATION OF ANGULAR MOMENTUM: If a spinning object breaks apart, the spinning objects that fly off are going to spin the same direction, because the outside is moving faster than the inside.

If the universe began as a spinning dot, why do 2 planets and possibly Pluto spin backwards? Why do 8 of the 91 known moons spin backwards?
Theory.

''In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'' --Genesis 1:1
Fact.

Age? Who knows. Doesn't matter.
I want it to last until I'm dead and everyone I know is dead.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who created the matter that exploded and why are we cursed with just enough knowledge to understand how limited our knowledge truly is?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
God spoke and "Bang", it happened.
Limited knowledge with some things are not always a curse. You have all He wanted you to have and need.

bbsam

Staff member
I’ve never understood why there is so much friction between science and religion. To me they both help explain things to my limited understanding of life and my surroundings. Neither one of its own nature insists that the other is false or evil or “wrong”.

And yet in some twisted self ego stroking way individuals on both sides try so hard to “prove” the other somehow flawed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
God spoke and "Bang", it happened.
Limited knowledge with some things are not always a curse. You have all He wanted you to have and need.
Why create us in such a way that looting breaks out the minute someone resists arrest?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I’ve never understood why there is so much friction between science and religion. To me they both help explain things to my limited understanding of life and my surroundings. Neither one of its own nature insists that the other is false or evil or “wrong”.

And yet in some twisted self ego stroking way individuals on both sides try so hard to “prove” the other somehow flawed.

Evolution and Creation are the exact opposites.

On Hitler's birthday, the columbine shooter shot up his school. It was around the same time evolution was being ramped up in our schools. He said "if there is a God then he wouldnt let me feel this way. All there is, is hate"

It is obvious that this is destroying our children's faith in God. It is teaching our kids that they're animals so now they act like them. If there is no God then we are the gods of our universe. Which means we can make our own rules and morality.