The BIG Day is Almost Here

Leftinbuilding

Founders Day...100 Year Anniversary. Any word on what UPS might have planned for the centers? More than anything, I would like to hear some update on contract negotiations. This would be a perfect time for a positive press release. Unlikely, I know.....

Just Lurking

Founders Day...100 Year Anniversary. Any word on what UPS might have planned for the centers? More than anything, I would like to hear some update on contract negotiations. This would be a perfect time for a positive press release. Unlikely, I know.....

All negotiations are in recess until after Labor Day. We only have the rumors that we already have out.

mis_load

We were told that we are not having cake, cookies instead, and something to drink. We can only spend a $1.00 per person said our DM, because of the heat down here cake is to messy.

cpa-ups-icon

BIG member
woopee 100 years of beating up employees on a daily basis, I know I should be appreciative of having such a great job, but my knees and hips tell me otherwise. On another note we usually have a local congressman shop up and tell us how wunderful we all are and to give back to the community because we are so fortunate to have such great carreers, And the end of the day I dont even have enough to give to my family let alone the community!!!!!!!!:sad:

#1angelfan

i work preload shift and we are combining founders day and employee of the month on the same day. can you say " cheap " . they were supposed to have employee of the month 2 weeks ago , but decided to save some money and combine the 2.