The Big Head !!!

Re-Raise

I would chalk it up to the demands of the job more than anything.

Every position that I know of at UPS from part-time hourly, full-time hourly and management is timed and measured to the point that human interaction is barely allowed for.

My wife works in an office where one of the biggest parts of her work day is the interaction with her co-workers. They have parties for each other's birthdays and exchange gifts all the time. They talk about each other's outfits.

It is just not that way in UPS land. We are paid more in most cases, but there is always some kind of fire to put out.

I would just figure that stare is because they are trying to accomplish their job in the time UPS allows them.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Sounds like I've got some work ahead of me. My stare is only 1,000 yards. I'm feeling a little inadequate now.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I just dont care for soups (full/part), most of them work only there for a free paycheck or schooling. They also want to tell me how to do a job they failed terribly at in the first place. I dont have an ego, but I do have great work ethics. And when I can I always give my soups a hard time. Most the problems that happen in any building are on their hands, so no respect for them from me.

As for my other co-workers, I really enjoy talking with them. We are in the same boat so things naturally click anyways.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I just dont care for soups (full/part), most of them work only there for a free paycheck or schooling. They also want to tell me how to do a job they failed terribly at in the first place. I dont have an ego, but I do have great work ethics. And when I can I always give my soups a hard time. Most the problems that happen in any building are on their hands, so no respect for them from me.

As for my other co-workers, I really enjoy talking with them. We are in the same boat so things naturally click anyways.

I find soups to very tasty and somewhat filling.
On a cold day I especially enjoy them.
My only misgiving would be that I am hungry again an hour later unless I accompany it with a sandwich.

Now supes.....

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Ah, the " i'm better than you" employee cause I'm an hourly and you are in management.....

THE BIG HEAD!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I'm having the soup alone, it's with milk. Soup and sandwich, then I like it with water.....to dunk the sandwich.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you use Progresso Tomato Basil....then you don't add anything, just heat.

thumbnail.aspx