The Boehner Steps In It

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It is reported that Speaker of the House John Boehner, has been "Boehning" several women who are not his wife. Hmm, doesn't that violate GOP principles of God and Family? One of the women is a lobbyist, which might also fall into the hypocrisy category just a little bit.

I can't wait for Rush and Beck to jump all over this hot news item. Oh, they're not going to? Wonder why...

I'm so upset that I'm crying orange tears.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
It is reported that Speaker of the House John Boehner, has been "Boehning" several women who are not his wife. Hmm, doesn't that violate GOP principles of God and Family? One of the women is a lobbyist, which might also fall into the hypocrisy category just a little bit.

I can't wait for Rush and Beck to jump all over this hot news item. Oh, they're not going to? Wonder why...

Link to the article?

Oh NO...a Speaker of the House may be a womanizer? Heaven forbid, he may grow up to President someday and get a hummer in the oval office!!!!!

I hardly, if ever, listen to Rush and not to Beck very often but I can say that I have never heard Beck mention stories of items as this(about anyone). Most of the time (that I have heard) he is focused on political issues, not back room rumors.

bbsam

Staff member
NPR no doubt

NPR doesn't have a record of not having the facts right before running a story. Now, if true, it does pose a potential problem for Boehner. He already has his hands full with the Tea Party Crowd. Now he's gonna have to guard his flanks from the Christian Coalition. Could end up another Michael Steele. What is it with the Republican Pary and people of color? Sorry. Couldn't resist that one!:happy-very::peaceful:

NPR doesn't have a record of not having the facts right before running a story. Now, if true, it does pose a potential problem for Boehner. He already has his hands full with the Tea Party Crowd. Now he's gonna have to guard his flanks from the Christian Coalition. Could end up another Michael Steele. What is it with the Republican Pary and people of color? Sorry. Couldn't resist that one!:happy-very::peaceful:
Huh?

Like most liberals his emotionally riddled mind disallows him from understanding the simple logic that Michael Steel was a gaffe machine which was distorting the party message.
I just wanted him to justify his statement, which he may try to do, but I doubt he actually can do.

tourists24

Does this mean that the Democrat party isnt a party of God and family?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Funny...when you dig you also find the source of the claim...a left wing blogger with a history of attacking Republicans with lies.