The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Box Ox

They are teaching them how to vote democrat as we speak.

I think the Democrats' unwillingness to enforce national sovereignty by at least genuinely trying to get control of our national borders probably would be part of a reasonable case red states could make for wanting to split off from the rest of the country and do their own thing.

Yeah this bs good chunk of immigrants come here and end being successful.

What percentage of them, do you think? Would our current social programs and the ones Democrats want to enact before the House and Senate flip next year be more or less affordable if illegal immigrants continue to freely flow into the country?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think the Democrats' unwillingness to enforce national sovereignty by at least genuinely trying to get control of our national borders probably would be part of a reasonable case red states could make for wanting to split off from the rest of the country and do their own thing.

What percentage of them, do you think? Would our current social programs and the ones Democrats want to enact before the House and Senate flip next year be more or less affordable if illegal immigrants continue to freely flow into the country?
To mention the terrorists coming across too. There sending the illegals to the red states to flip them. Devious and diabolical Democrats.
226C3111-5C52-4EF0-B7D0-280E61B4217B.jpeg

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

I don’t know off the top, but a lot them come here for the opportunities. Nothing wrong with that.