The Boston Bully at L251 & the upcoming Unity Conference in Vegas!!!

Hofficer Hater

Over the weekend Sean "the Boston Bully" O' showed up to the Local 251 general membership meeting in Rhode Island and apologized to the reform officers of the local and TDU member for his bullish behavior in 2013.

For those of you who are unaware of O's gangster behavior this is a video of him before the TDU reformers beat his boy Joe "the Walmart greeter" B and his Hoffa butt licking slate.

In 2013 the anti-Hoffa United Action Slate defeated the entrenched old guard at 251. Last Fall the United Action Slate was reelected by an overwhelming majority as they once again defeated the same Hoffa sucking slate.

As the Boston Bully apologized for his little man syndrome behavior he also promised Local 251 members that reform President Matt T would sit on the UPS negotiating committee. Its funny to see the wonder boy kiss reform/TDU tail, LMFAO!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Wednesday Sean "the Boston Bully" O' is scheduled to meet with UPS locals, business agents and the few Hoffa and Boston Bully rank-and-file butt lickers that will attend the Las Vegas Unity Conference on our dime. Many regions are wondering why O' has been quiet, stalling the proposal meetings, negotiations and keeping them on the sidelines. It is believed that the Boston Bully does not want to sit with UPS until next April.

It will be interesting to see what Sean O's plans are since Teamcare which was pushed by him has been a disaster. For instance members that live in Columbus OH have to drive nearly two hours to Dayton OH to get an MRI.

Many locals, especially those out in the West have grown very worried of the little hot head.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Over the weekend Sean "the Boston Bully" O' showed up to the Local 251 general membership meeting in Rhode Island and apologized to the reform officers of the local and TDU member for his bullish behavior in 2013.

For those of you who are unaware of O's gangster behavior this is a video of him before the TDU reformers beat his boy Joe "the Walmart greeter" B and his Hoffa butt licking slate.

In 2013 the anti-Hoffa United Action Slate defeated the entrenched old guard at 251. Last Fall the United Action Slate was reelected by an overwhelming majority as they once again defeated the same Hoffa sucking slate.

As the Boston Bully apologized for his little man syndrome behavior he also promised Local 251 members that reform President Matt T would sit on the UPS negotiating committee. Its funny to see the wonder boy kiss reform/TDU tail, LMFAO!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Wednesday Sean "the Boston Bully" O' is scheduled to meet with UPS locals, business agents and the few Hoffa and Boston Bully rank-and-file butt lickers that will attend the Las Vegas Unity Conference on our dime. Many regions are wondering why O' has been quiet, stalling the proposal meetings, negotiations and keeping them on the sidelines. It is believed that the Boston Bully does not want to sit with UPS until next April.

It will be interesting to see what Sean O's plans are since Teamcare which was pushed by him has been a disaster. For instance members that live in Columbus OH have to drive nearly two hours to Dayton OH to get an MRI.

Many locals, especially those out in the West have grown very worried of the little hot head.
Someone is a little baby. Local 251 asked Sean to speak. If 251 is willing to bury the hatchet, why can't you? You have something to lose don't you? Yup. Don't be a sore loser. Nice plug for your crap site. Glad to see you have come out against unity. Good job!

wide load

IMG_2461.jpg
First sentence shows how TDU is in bed with UPS. When has TDU become privy to UPS' private conference calls. Way to go losers. Next I'll post the TRF tax returns. More hidden cash going in KP's pockets.

anHOURover

GREAT POST BROTHER
the boston bully lied to every one of us! i will NEVER let him live that day down!
Im ready to do everything i did and more to get the TRUTH out to the members!
Ill be loading up air cans with all my fliers!!
I beat the IBT's lies before and ill do it again!

anHOURover

Someone is a little baby. Local 251 asked Sean to speak. If 251 is willing to bury the hatchet, why can't you? You have something to lose don't you? Yup. Don't be a sore loser. Nice plug for your crap site. Glad to see you have come out against unity. Good job!
EVERYTHING POSTED IS A FACT!
THE BOSTON BULLY HAS A SHADY REPUTATION!
FACT

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
ITS COMING BROTHER !
i already told cheryl off and she deleted the post and I'm still here! I'm trying to get thrown off so i can use my other names !
Yawn. Go for it, post from your other names.

I never saw any posts where you "told me off". Whatever. A mod must have deleted it. I'm not interested enough in you to sort back through your deleted posts.

I assume you may actually have a valid point of view to express. If that's your real agenda here then you should consider the following:

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
View attachment 131781
First sentence shows how TDU is in bed with UPS. When has TDU become privy to UPS' private conference calls. Way to go losers. Next I'll post the TRF tax returns. More hidden cash going in KP's pockets.
Come on Man, really????

All of those figures are legally public knowledge and widely published....

....and wait for it, were first revealed in a "conference call" to the Board Of Directors.

All your missing from your posts is....

....FACT

anHOURover

Yawn. Go for it, post from your other names.

I never saw any posts where you "told me off". Whatever. A mod must have deleted it. I'm not interested enough in you to sort back through your deleted posts.

I assume you may actually have a valid point of view to express. If that's your real agenda here then you should consider the following:

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.
blah blah blah
FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Shocker. Yes, really, man! Sorry you didn't know.
So,.....let me get this straight????

.....after what TDU pulled off up to and including the '97 strike orchestrated by Ron Carey and Ken H, their highly disrupted force and Vote No endorsement during the last contract debacle, as well as their involvement in the latest International election, where 6 VP's were elected from an opposing slate....

....we are supposed to believe that UPS was bankrolling the whole thing???

LOL!!!!!

Hofficer Hater

Make sure that if you go to the Unity Conference you don't get caught up using cocaine.

wide load

So,.....let me get this straight????

.....after what TDU pulled off up to and including the '97 strike orchestrated by Ron Carey and Ken H, their highly disrupted force and Vote No endorsement during the last contract debacle, as well as their involvement in the latest International election, where 6 VP's were elected from an opposing slate....

....we are supposed to believe that UPS was bankrolling the whole thing???

LOL!!!!!
Bankrolled? Doubtful. TDU just seems chummy with the inside information based on "conference call" information. Take from it what you will. Employees aren't privy to such calls. But TDU is? It obviously doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Bankrolled? Doubtful. TDU just seems chummy with the inside information based on "conference call" information. Take from it what you will. Employees aren't privy to such calls. But TDU is? It obviously doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Including those words does not necessarily mean that they were on the call or privy to that information.