The British Media !!!

The big package

Now that the people around the world have had time to look closely at the Arizona audit the British Media has recognized that the Presidential election in the United States in 2020 was rigged . And now other States are proceeding forward with their own audit's . That's Good news for the integrity of our elections going forward . Hopefully U.S voter I.D cards will soon follow !!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Now that the people around the world have had time to look closely at the Arizona audit the British Media has recognized that the Presidential election in the United States in 2020 was rigged . And now other States are proceeding forward with their own audit's . That's Good news for the integrity of our elections going forward . Hopefully U.S voter I.D cards will soon follow !!!
Yuuup. Just like Arizona found out, Joe won by a biglyer margin.

PT Car Washer

Too easy to fake. Need to insert a microchip under our skin like they do with pets. Could contain your medical history, criminal history, drivers license, maybe even financial records. Never need to carry a wallet again. Buy a beer and the bartender scans your wrist. It's coming.

vantexan

Too easy to fake. Need to insert a microchip under our skin like they do with pets. Could contain your medical history, criminal history, drivers license, maybe even financial records. Never need to carry a wallet again. Buy a beer and the bartender scans your wrist. It's coming.
Why is it when something's coming that'll limit our freedom there's always some liberal all giddy about it?

The big package

The Arizona State attorney general plans on investigating why there were tens of thousands of votes that have should have never been certified . Arrests could be made , should be a good one . Get your popcorn ready !!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And your heads so far up Chumps big ass you believe the election was stolen.
Sure slappy. And you’re an independent too. And it was stolen by people like you. Because we’re so much better off now! If you had any honesty you’d admit they suck. But you don’t. Your avatar fits you perfectly!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Sure slappy. And you’re an independent too. And it was stolen by people like you. Because we’re so much better off now! If you had any honesty you’d admit they suck. But you don’t. Your avatar fits you perfectly!
I voted Libertarian. If people like me stole the election, Ms. Jorgensen would be our POTUS.

upsgrunt

I voted Libertarian. If people like me stole the election, Ms. Jorgensen would be our POTUS.

Translated this means: "I got the results I wanted, but you can't blame me for what happens". How come you never have anything bad to say about Democrats, but plenty of :censored2: to talk about Republicans?

El Correcto

god is dead
Translated this means: "I got the results I wanted, but you can't blame me for what happens". How come you never have anything bad to say about Democrats, but plenty of :censored2: to talk about Republicans?
He is a another current events liberaltarian. Likes to keep an arm lengths between him and destructive democrat policies while beings able to virtue signal to the :censored2: democrats that he isn’t one of those bad white people.