The CEO Thanked Us?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So on the UPSers website, Abney wanted to thank us all in video form. Yet what happened seemed to not be what UPS expected. Lots of outrage in the comment section. I’m glad people are being so vocal. These upper brass are so out of touch with the real UPS. Managers lie to upper management on conference calls to inflate themselves so they don’t miss their bonus. In turn, upper management thinks everything is smooth. But you can clearly see in the comments from hourly to salary, things aren’t what they seem in the land of UPS Make Believe!
B3C596E8-CC3D-467F-9498-5535E61A7418.jpeg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Thank you for what? You had crappy service.
I personally had fantastic service. My performance was horrible though. But no ask me if I care. Not one bit. I don’t think I could have cared any less. NMFP that I work for idiots that don’t understand how to run a self sustaining company.

anHOURover

So on the UPSers website, Abney wanted to thank us all in video form. Yet what happened seemed to not be what UPS expected. Lots of outrage in the comment section. I’m glad people are being so vocal. These upper brass are so out of touch with the real UPS. Managers lie to upper management on conference calls to inflate themselves so they don’t miss their bonus. In turn, upper management thinks everything is smooth. But you can clearly see in the comments from hourly to salary, things aren’t what they seem in the land of UPS Make Believe!
View attachment 172727
NOBODY CARES

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Thank you for what? You had crappy service.
UPS and FedEx Handle Record Holiday Surge With Minimal Delays

In your face!!!!
"While some customers groused on social media about missed packages, UPS’s on-time rate for items delivered by ground was 99.1 percent in the week ended Dec. 23, according to parcel tracking firm ShipMatrix Inc. FedEx’s rate was 98.7 percent. The rate was in the high 90s for each company for packages shipped by air."

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

bbsam

Staff member
UPS and FedEx Handle Record Holiday Surge With Minimal Delays

In your face!!!!
"While some customers groused on social media about missed packages, UPS’s on-time rate for items delivered by ground was 99.1 percent in the week ended Dec. 23, according to parcel tracking firm ShipMatrix Inc. FedEx’s rate was 98.7 percent. The rate was in the high 90s for each company for packages shipped by air."
Oh. So you're just going to ignore the Black Friday debacle? WTF are you?!? Management?!

Heavy volume of shipments causes delivery delays for UPS