The Coddling of the American Mind

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Last year In our building I noticed a young part timer that showed up on time and really hustled during his shift, did the work of three. The kid was a keeper and would of been full time now, a real cut above the average. Occasionally I saw him get dropped off by both of his parents in a high end SUV .

Well guess what he got busted for stealing..LP got him red handed on camera. During his interrogation he denied everything till the video was shown. I could not believe it what a waste of an opportunity. He had the tools to succeed in life but fell into the mindset that is so prevalent with our youth today that if you can get away with it than is not a crime.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Last year In our building I noticed a young part timer that showed up on time and really hustled during his shift, did the work of three. The kid was a keeper and would of been full time now, a real cut above the average. Occasionally I saw him get dropped off by both of his parents in a high end SUV .

Well guess what he got busted for stealing..LP got him red handed on camera. During his interrogation he denied everything till the video was shown. I could not believe it what a waste of an opportunity. He had the tools to succeed in life but fell into the mindset that is so prevalent with our youth today that if you can get away with it than is not a crime.
A former mayor from not far from here just got busted stealing snacks from a gas station. :censored2:ing idiot.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm glad he finally distinguished the difference between Milennials and Gen Z.
The Millennial catch-all was getting real old. The most recent prominent example I criticized was when the media was blowing their lid over "millennials on spring break spreading covid". People in their 30's aren't on spring break. Dip:censored2:s.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Let's ban anything we don't agree with.

PC works . That is why we won't see the end of this.
If you disagree with a black person you are labelled "racist"
If you disagree with a women you are labelled misogynist
If you disagree with a gay person you are labelled homophobic.

and so on and so on. There is a label for everything and it's an easy way to silence or win an argument.
Or change the history books.........