The Coming Second Civil War?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I’ll be a spy. White, straight, male, regular church attending Christian it will take a while to root me out. You guys will be too busy dealing with everyone you hate (minorities, gays, women, non believers) to find me.
That's not how it works

vantexan

I’ll be a spy. White, straight, male, regular church attending Christian it will take a while to root me out. You guys will be too busy dealing with everyone you hate (minorities, gays, women, non believers) to find me.
Nah, we have a system to root out liberal spies. We look down at the 20 inch long bright red clown shoes. Gives you away every time.

Thebrownblob

Church you say? You post a lot of things to get arguments going and create a lot of division for a church person. 🤷‍♂️

Titus 3:9-11

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

newolddude

Church you say? You post a lot of things to get arguments going and create a lot of division for a church person. 🤷‍♂️

Titus 3:9-11

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.
My church doesn’t want to run this country and drive its policies. It also doesn’t hate people who are different and relegate them to lesser status.

Thebrownblob

My church doesn’t want to run this country and drive its policies. It also doesn’t hate people who are different and relegate them to lesser status.
I just routed you out as warped, sinful, and self condemned by way of your own beliefs.

And apparently I’m not supposed to have anything to do with you have a nice day

newolddude

I just routed you out as warped, sinful, and self condemned by way of your own beliefs.

And apparently I’m not supposed to have anything to do with you have a nice day
Let me guess, you have a lot of these in your wardrobe.

A1ehn8ON9oL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7CA1xYTvhhbnL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX342_.png

Thebrownblob

Let me guess, you have a lot of these in your wardrobe.

A1ehn8ON9oL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7CA1xYTvhhbnL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX342_.png
Look more division and turmoil for you. and I’ve never been one to weat are my beliefs on a T-shirt, or a bumper sticker, or a yard sign, or tattoo them or anything else I figure when people get to know me they’ll know who I am by my actions.

NAHimGOOD

Look more division and turmoil for you. and I’ve never been one to weat are my beliefs on a T-shirt, or a bumper sticker, or a yard sign, or tattoo them or anything else I figure when people get to know me they’ll know who I am by my actions.
I used to be able to actually see the steam coming off the old man's head when he saw people wearing flag clothing of any kind.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It won't be a real war. It will maybe be a cyber/ballot box revolution.

Thomas Jefferson said there should be a revolution every 20 years.
For my grandchildrens' sake I hope it's not violent. That would set the U.S. back 200 years and destroy it.

PT Car Washer

For my grandchildrens' sake I hope it's not violent. That would set the U.S. back 200 years and destroy it.
Right wing terrorism is the biggest threat to law enforcement in this country now.

NAHimGOOD

For your grandchildrens sake...

You don't think the skinny jean, face tatt, everyone's rapping generation that's hopped up on everything drugged and illegal...

Isn't already going to destroy what hope they have?

newolddude

I used to be able to actually see the steam coming off the old man's head when he saw people wearing flag clothing of any kind.
I had a coach who beat the :censored2: out of a player who showed up to summer practice in American flag shorts because he felt it was disrespectful. That coach had done two combat tours in Nam with a Purple Heart.