The Companion Site for Brownbailout.com

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FedEx has just introduced Iamfedex.com, the perfect one-dimensional companion to Brownbailout.com. This is where those of us who love FedEx so very much can go and post our heartwarming stories of corporate devotion to our beloved lord and master, the great and powerful Smith.

I'm guessing that FedEx will make this site public, so everyone can see how wonderful FedEx is and how much we hate Communist unions and evil Brown corporations that want to destroy our little utopia. Shame on you.

P.S. I just checked, and it is public. May I suggest that you visit this fine site, much as you have with Brownbailout.com, and see how much we "care".

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Umm, no thanks.

If you take some Emetrol (anti-nausea medication) beforehand, you might make it through without throwing-up. It's all so obvious. The sad thing is that a lot of the middle management suck-ups will get on there and post pure crap for the masses. The actual employees are the ones we'll remember when we go Teamster, and not in a good way.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I went and it wasn't there !!
It's up now, but you didn't miss much. It's all "rah rah" corporate BS about happy workers doing a job they love for a company they adore. UPSers.com has it beat all to hell (Go Hoax!) because it actually has useful information.

tieguy

Banned
upsers com is a different type of site.

this one actually markets the fdx employee in public. Its corporate giving the employee kudo's for their contribution. A great idea that recognizes employees and gives fdx the company a positive spin.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

this one actually markets the fdx employee in public. Its corporate giving the employee kudo's for their contribution.

Well if you think Its corporate giving the employee kudo's for their contribution, Its corporate's way of giving the employee brownie points and avoiding adequate compensation.

tieguy

Banned
Well if you think Its corporate giving the employee kudo's for their contribution, Its corporate's way of giving the employee brownie points and avoiding adequate compensation.

Probably another way of fighting unionizing. I don't know if that is a compensation issue since there don't appear to be too many unhappy fdx'ers.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Probably another way of fighting unionizing. I don't know if that is a compensation issue since there don't appear to be too many unhappy fdx'ers.

Fighting unionizing, yes but very lame just the same.

Unhappy Fdx'ers? There's plenty of them. Just ask around, you'll see.

tieguy

Banned
Fighting unionizing, yes but very lame just the same.

Unhappy Fdx'ers? There's plenty of them. Just ask around, you'll see.

already have. you want fdx to unionize there has to be a strong demand from the employees demanding unionization. I don't see. I think upsers and the teamsters want fdx to be organized more then actual fdx employees do.

this latest site is another clever little scam by Fred S that will put a positive spin on fdx's relationship with its employees. Fred is fighting unionization with some clever and very effective tactics.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

this one actually markets the fdx employee in public. Its corporate giving the employee kudo's for their contribution. A great idea that recognizes employees and gives fdx the company a positive spin.

Don't you find it unusual that they've never done this before? Suddenly, they invent this site after the RLA vote regs were changed and start "recognizing" employee contributions? Hmmm. Smells like crap to me. You're right about the spin, and the fact that they made this a public site confirms that it's all about bamboozling the gullible. Do you think that if I were to post something negative about FedEx it would ever see the light of day? Not at Iamfedex.com. FedEx has never publicly recognized it's employees. Any FedExer with an IQ over 75 can see this scam for exactly what it is.

If Fred wants to "recognize" us he can dust-off the checkbook and pay us a fair wage. Maybe he can remember to bring-back a real retirement plan while he's at it. Uh-oh, that's not part of the plan, is it? I guess "recognition" is all we'll get. Pure BS from the spinmeisters at FedEx PR. Keep trying guys, because it isn't working.

tieguy

Banned
Don't you find it unusual that they've never done this before? Suddenly, they invent this site after the RLA vote regs were changed and start "recognizing" employee contributions? Hmmm. Smells like crap to me. You're right about the spin, and the fact that they made this a public site confirms that it's all about bamboozling the gullible. Do you think that if I were to post something negative about FedEx it would ever see the light of day? Not at Iamfedex.com. FedEx has never publicly recognized it's employees. Any FedExer with an IQ over 75 can see this scam for exactly what it is.

If Fred wants to "recognize" us he can dust-off the checkbook and pay us a fair wage. Maybe he can remember to bring-back a real retirement plan while he's at it. Uh-oh, that's not part of the plan, is it? I guess "recognition" is all we'll get. Pure BS from the spinmeisters at FedEx PR. Keep trying guys, because it isn't working.

from what I saw most of the negative posts to brown bailout never the saw the light of day. I would think it will be worse on this one.

this site is a terrific marketing idea. Not only does the public see a bunch of happy fdx employees delivering the purple dream but fdx employees see the same. the positive spin will also market itselfs effectively to other fdx employees. A little positive brainwashing for the masses.