The Company with a heart.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So when did you get this "retro" letter. I made 20 years last year, and got the usual award box which I promptly tossed in the trash.
they said in the letter, every one with milestone yrs that were missed, would get them by I think sept. they had a lot of catch up to do. Milestones being 5,10,15,20 etc. I never got my 25, 26, cardboard or my 15, 16th safe driving, but hey, its a start, and I never missed a payday.

scottVA

Richmond-Air
The tightest ship in the shipping biz, according to the web page it will take a month or more for them to ship my 25 year award ha.... I took the watch by the way.

over9five

Staff member
I took the kindle for retirement i know ican sell that no ups symbal on it!!!!

"I took the kindle for my retirment gift. I know I can sell that. There's no UPS brand on it!!!!"

Punctuation. Learn it, love it.
Thank you, Brown Cafe Grammar Police

upsgrunt

"I took the kindle for my retirment gift. I know I can sell that. There's no UPS brand on it!!!!"

Punctuation. Learn it, love it.
Thank you, Brown Cafe Grammar Police

To add to what Over is saying:

Capitalization and punctuation is the difference between you helping your Uncle Jack, off his horse, and you helping your uncle jack off his horse.

Got it?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
To add to what Over is saying:

Capitalization and punctuation is the difference between you helping your Uncle Jack, off his horse, and you helping your uncle jack off his horse.

Got it?
Grunt that should be your new signature line !!! LOL LOL LOL