The day after thanksgiving

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lol! Don't you remember UPS "didn't make money" last peak. If it was up to the company, we'd work every holiday, even Christmas Day.

Yes, we lost money last year, which is why UPS has slightly altered the way that we will run this year. There is a list of the zip codes that will not be serviced on Black Friday on ups.com.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes, we lost money last year, which is why UPS has slightly altered the way that we will run this year. There is a list of the zip codes that will not be serviced on Black Friday on ups.com.
True....but not one of the NY zip codes is in my area. So it's pretty much business as usual here.

EasyTrucker

Man,I feel for you. I had two surgeries on the same shoulder. The first was to reattach the labrum in my left shoulder,it had detached from the bone so it was screwed back in to place.The second was a "clean out" of scar tissue from the first surgery. It sucked and therapy sucked. But now I feel like a new person.
I had the same two surgeries. Did you develop a snapping scapula? It is very rare, but when the labrum can no longer hold the shoulder in socket, other muscles try to, which pulls your scapula out of alignment, and when you move, it snaps along your rib cage!

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
I had the same two surgeries. Did you develop a snapping scapula? It is very rare, but when the labrum can no longer hold the shoulder in socket, other muscles try to, which pulls your scapula out of alignment, and when you move, it snaps along your rib cage!
Nah,just hurt every time I moved my left arm.