El Correcto

god is dead

We all know Chauvin didn’t kill that doped up criminal high as a kite on fentanyl and meth. Literally dropping drug baggies in the video footage of him resisting arrest and repeatedly refusing to comply with officers which the media of course edited out similar to Covington catholic boys and the black Israelites.

Will this court follow in the example set by the scotus in it’s refusal to enforce the laws of this nation when confronted by a marxist mob and propaganda? Will we have to witness Chauvin be lynched in the name of unity?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

We all know Chauvin didn’t kill that doped up criminal high as a kite on fentanyl and meth. Literally dropping drug baggies in the video footage of him resisting arrest and repeatedly refusing to comply with officers which the media of course edited out similar to Covington catholic boys and the black Israelites.

Will this court follow in the example set by the scotus in it’s refusal to enforce the laws of this nation when confronted by a marxist mob and propaganda? Will we have to witness Chauvin be lynched in the name of unity?
You can’t skip the court trial this is America TTKU.

rod

Retired 22 years
maybe they should finish what they started.
Will be interesting to see if the Mayor of Minneapolis and the Governor both sit around with their thumbs up their ass like when that thug Floyd got did in. Coming up next week--the story continues. I predict 3 of the 4 cops will walk and Mr. Knee might do a little time just BECAUSE. If justice prevails they will all walk.

El Correcto

god is dead
Will be interesting to see if the Mayor of Minneapolis and the Governor both sit around with their thumbs up their ass like when that thug Floyd got did in. Coming up next week--the story continues. I predict 3 of the 4 cops will walk and Mr. Knee might do a little time just BECAUSE. If justice prevails they will all walk.
If I had to bet money, Chauvin will get wrongfully convicted on trumped up charges fueled the media plastering his face across America declaring him a murderer. He will appeal and win.

rod

Retired 22 years
If I had to bet money, Chauvin will get wrongfully convicted on trumped up charges fueled the media plastering his face across America declaring him a murderer. He will appeal and win.
Hope you are right. They should be giving Chauvin a medal instead of prosecuting him.

El Correcto

god is dead
He took a professional low life thug who was nothing but a trouble making drug using POS off the street---permanently. I vote he gets a medal.
You’d make a terrible attorney.
Your honor, my client killed that man and we demand he receive a medal.

The argument is that Chauvin didn’t kill George Floyd Rod. Lol