The Duggar's are trying for their 20th child

iowa boy

I need to find the job he has where he has all this time to make love to his wife and procreate like a rabbit in the bush.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He ran for a state representative of some sort and they make their money from commercial property that they rent out. Their motto is don't buy new....buy used and save the difference.

They believe they want every child that God gives them.......so,I guess when eggs are no longer any good, then they'll not have anymore. They will have to be happy with grand kids (2 already)

They don't rely on the gov't, all the kids are home schooled and they give back to the community and their church. As long as they are happy (and they seem to be) it's no one's business how many kids they choose.

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
He ran for a state representative of some sort and they make their money from commercial property that they rent out. Their motto is don't buy new....buy used and save the difference.

They believe they want every child that God gives them.......so,I guess when eggs are no longer any good, then they'll not have anymore. They will have to be happy with grand kids (2 already)

They don't rely on the gov't, all the kids are home schooled and they give back to the community and their church. As long as they are happy (and they seem to be) it's no one's business how many kids they choose.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I understand what you are saying, More. But, I feel it's somewhat selfish to create this many lives in one nuclear family. How do you adequately give each child the attention and affection they deserve? It's a matter of there are only so many hours in a day. JMO.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I understand what you are saying, More. But, I feel it's somewhat selfish to create this many lives in one nuclear family. How do you adequately give each child the attention and affection they deserve? It's a matter of there are only so many hours in a day. JMO.
I'm pretty sure those kids get more attention than a single child family with 2 working parents. I've watched the show for several seasons and they seem to be a wonderful family.......I think it's their business how many kids to have and they are no strain on the gov't by demanding support.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I do appreciate the fact they pay for their own. I haven't watched it, and doubt I will. No offense, just not my style of show. Now, if the baby guido, Lorenzo, has his own show........... :winks:

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
I'm pretty sure those kids get more attention than a single child family with 2 working parents. I've watched the show for several seasons and they seem to be a wonderful family.......I think it's their business how many kids to have and they are no strain on the gov't by demanding support.

How about a strain on the environment?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I do appreciate the fact they pay for their own. I haven't watched it, and doubt I will. No offense, just not my style of show. Now, if the baby guido, Lorenzo, has his own show........... :winks:

Levi McConaughy would out-ratings Lorenzo by a mile !!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Besides, we could watch his Dad. I don't care how kooky he is, he's hot. Not as hot as Ryan( ryan_reynolds_new.jpg-I had to see him again), but he is a hottie all the same.
ryan_reynolds_new.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The flip side is they wouldn't have to have that evil sex anymore to inseminate her.

They are sharing a house with 19 kids. Something tells me their sex life pretty much consists of him trying to keep quiet and her trying to stay awake for 2 minutes.