The Fed is your friend?

Up In Smoke

Now if we could get the Democrats to reduce spending.................
Wellllll actually the tax inflows exceed the federal spending. For the bulk of this administrations term the deficit has been reduced. That doesn't mean spending is down just that having added 10ish million jobs in the last 18 months has helped the tax revenues.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Wellllll actually the tax inflows exceed the federal spending. For the bulk of this administrations term the deficit has been reduced. That doesn't mean spending is down just that having added 10ish million jobs in the last 18 months has helped the tax revenues.
Don't kid yourself.
It appears that you're on the bandwagon about job growth.
A>>>>>>The Pandemic caused A LOT of people to lose their jobs, so those GOING BACK TO WORK IS NET ZERO...
B>>>>>> Bumbling Biden's Crooks and Criminals have manipulated the Unemployment numbers to fool the average Democrat.

Here's 2 sources of the real numbers, including an IAM site. Look up other such data.

Exclusive: America's true unemployment rate

Up In Smoke

Don't kid yourself.
It appears that you're on the bandwagon about job growth.
A>>>>>>The Pandemic caused A LOT of people to lose their jobs, so those GOING BACK TO WORK IS NET ZERO...
B>>>>>> Bumbling Biden's Crooks and Criminals have manipulated the Unemployment numbers to fool the average Democrat.

Here's 2 sources of the real numbers, including an IAM site. Look up other such data.

Exclusive: America's true unemployment rate
I would give that article a little bit more weight if it wasn't 12+ years old.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I would give that article a little bit more weight if it wasn't 12+ years old.
You have to look at the late 2020 article for the methodology by which the numbers are derived from.
I added the IAM so you can see the same methodology described 12 years ago and endorsed by a Union.
I probably should have given instructions before I posted this on this site.

Nah
Are they looking out for us everybody? They chopped into my COLA and Aug 1 hookup.
I mean, they created the mess we're in. And raising rates rates is the only real tool they have to fight inflation (though it would be nice if they stopped printing money too).

No, the Fed is not and never was our friend.

Up In Smoke

You have to look at the late 2020 article for the methodology by which the numbers are derived from.
I added the IAM so you can see the same methodology described 12 years ago and endorsed by a Union.
I probably should have given instructions before I posted this on this site.
Sorry, I'm not submitting personal information to access the article. My wife and I own a couple of small businesses and I'm familiar with the monthly surveys to validate our employees.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Sorry, I'm not submitting personal information to access the article. My wife and I own a couple of small businesses and I'm familiar with the monthly surveys to validate our employees.
I didn't have to submit anything to read the article.
Anyway, you do agree that Pandemic recovery aside, unemployment is much higher now than under the previous Administration, don't you? Cost of food/fuel/everything up....