The future of UPS (our jobs) and "Amazon"

Package Stick

"Send it."
With the uptick of Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPS will not be as heavily affected as Amazon, as our 'competitor' "Amazon" will suffer from a short supply of Chinese crap.

Now, this also means the furniture/crap from China we all handle will dry up in the coming months if China can't get people to work. According to my (crap) calculations, companies have a 3 month supply chain to prepare for this stuff.

This means people will be laid (lmao) off IF Coronavirus takes hold.

However, seriously you guys should anticipate a decline in hours in the coming months IF Coronavirus takes hold. A recession benefits UPS and should be seen as such, people will ALWAYS need :censored2: moved. This company will find a way to make money even if only one person is alive.

Amazon will emulate, but they can't steal the Toxic culture we have, this is US of :censored2:ing A after all.

"Created by a genius, run by idiots."

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
35B90ED3-F208-4B2C-A97F-362263F15F46.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
With the uptick of Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPS will not be as heavily affected as Amazon, as our 'competitor' "Amazon" will suffer from a short supply of Chinese crap.

Now, this also means the furniture/crap from China we all handle will dry up in the coming months if China can't get people to work. According to my (crap) calculations, companies have a 3 month supply chain to prepare for this stuff.

This means people will be laid (lmao) off IF Coronavirus takes hold.

However, seriously you guys should anticipate a decline in hours in the coming months IF Coronavirus takes hold. A recession benefits UPS and should be seen as such, people will ALWAYS need :censored2: moved. This company will find a way to make money even if only one person is alive.

Amazon will emulate, but they can't steal the Toxic culture we have, this is US of :censored2:ing A after all.

"Created by a genius, run by idiots."
I think you should be our next president.