The great debate.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This should be a short thread.
Nothing new, nothing necessary, heard it all before.
Ive been more excited watching paint dry.
No winners.

paidslave

It was great! McCain suggest that the Goverment buy all the bad loans that were given out and give New Mortgages to the people who made bad choices so they can stay in their house that they can't afford? Not only new mortgages, the goverment will finance these select people to get new foreclosure price appraisels on their houses so they can stay in their house. How nice! Maybe we can all get new loans now. We all lost at least 20-30% of our homes value if not more! This is great. Not only do you have to pay your mortgage you have to pay their mortgage toooooo! Free houses for everyone......

What a joke...Is he the Repulican?

Go Barrack.....

PS: Here we come Osama Bin laden .........No more hiding in Pakistan buddy......you are gonna be History. We will bring our troops home soon with dignity, not death and quit wasting $10 billion dollars a month!:peaceful:

There is hope and the stock market will rebound with Bin Ladens head served to New York! Justice will be served....

Last edited:

paidslave

This should be a short thread.
Nothing new, nothing necessary, heard it all before.
Ive been more excited watching paint dry.
No winners.

NEWS Alert Moderators lips are sealed.......

PS: I understand your Candidate had nothing to say that made sense or would even possibly work....

diesel96

"Did John McCain just refer to Obama as 'that one'?"

McCain Calls Obama "That One"

There's a pattern developing here, a real disdain and condescending manner McCain has for Barack, not staring him in the eye, allowing his campaign go the low road as a promise he said he would keep. Now he and his Cuda' sidekick (how can you be a Maverick being a sidekick ?) are envoking gullable crowds with her only mission as an attack dog role with mis-information with results of some foaming at the mouth screaming "Terrorist"--"Traitor"--and even reports of "Kill Him" which raised the eyebrows of the secret service. Desperate times are calling for desperate measures with Team McCain/Palin and their Rep base.

tieguy

Banned
What a joke...Is he the Repulican?

Go Barrack.....

PS: Here we come Osama Bin laden .........No more hiding in Pakistan buddy......you are gonna be History.

Obama already knows where Osama hides. He was recruited by him as a young college student.

We will bring our troops home soon with dignity, not death and quit wasting $10 billion dollars a month!:peaceful:

Our troops have already accomplished so much with dignity in Iraq and afghanistan. Shame on you for discrediting their efforts and accomplishments.

There is hope and the stock market will rebound with Bin Ladens head served to New York! Justice will be served....

Lets see our entire military can not find the guy. However here comes Obama who apparently has some type of insight our military leaders are not privy to. Obama will point out Osama and we will all live happily ever after.

Tell me you are old enough to get a work permit?

tieguy

Banned
NEWS Alert Moderators lips are sealed.......

PS: I understand your Candidate had nothing to say that made sense or would even possibly work....

Didn't see the debate? Your candidate was smart enough to avoid giving details so we would not know if his solutions would work.

He did promise to try to be photogenic and speak well if elected.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
HAHHHHHHH, my lips sealed, not likely. :lips:
But the moderator in this debate, truly sucked.
Who didnt know the views of either of their candidates at this point in time? That is why it was boring.
yes Obama spoke well, and looked sharp. But he didnt say anything new. And looks can only take you so far, (trust me I know:happy2:)
Yes McCain looked old and his injuries make him look a little less elegant than the messiah. But makes you realize the hell he went through fighting for our country.
So while the message was old for the truly educated political follower, At least my candidates message was the same, and he sure as hell comes with less baggage.

paidslave

HAHHHHHHH, my lips sealed, not likely. :lips:
But the moderator in this debate, truly sucked.
Who didnt know the views of either of their candidates at this point in time? That is why it was boring.
yes Obama spoke well, and looked sharp. But he didnt say anything new. And looks can only take you so far, (trust me I know:happy2:)
Yes McCain looked old and his injuries make him look a little less elegant than the messiah. But makes you realize the hell he went through fighting for our country.
So while the message was old for the truly educated political follower, At least my candidates message was the same, and he sure as hell comes with less baggage.

I guess that is what happens when you crash 5 airplanes. 4 in practice....

paidslave

NYC National Debt Clock runs out of digits

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

(10-08) 19:03 PDT New York (AP) --
In a sign of the times, the National Debt Clock in New York City has run out of digits to record the growing figure.

As a short-term fix, the digital dollar sign on the billboard-style clock near Times Square has been switched to a figure — the "1" in $10 trillion. It's marking the federal government's current debt at about $10.2 trillion.
The Durst Organization says it plans to update the sign next year by adding two digits. That will make it capable of tracking debt up to a quadrillion dollars.
The late Manhattan real estate developer Seymour Durst put the sign up in 1989 to call attention to what was then a $2.7 trillion debt

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I guess that is what happens when you crash 5 airplanes. 4 in practice....
In defense of his country he crashed a plane? How many have you flown in the defense of your country. Come on now tell me, you a big flyboy? Come on now dont be shy. Tell me how you have defended your country?

paidslave

In defense of his country he crashed a plane? How many have you flown in the defense of your country. Come on now tell me, you a big flyboy? Come on now dont be shy. Tell me how you have defended your country?

Hey TOONER McPlane didn't Crash ONE he Crashed 5 airplanes. As a moderator you have absolutely no defense.....

5 airplanes TOOOONER

I would have at least known I wasn't a good pilot after 2 or 3 crashes this sap had 5. Good thing the Viet Kong took good care of him because number 6 7 8 or 9 could have been fatal!

I just love the moderators spinning this around and asking the audience if they ever crashed 5 airplanes!

You are making me laugh!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wont slam you, its tooo easy. I think Ill just ignore you.
Im so glad your Obama idiot is so perfect, I guess time will tell. It always does. Truth stands tall.

paidslave

I wont slam you, its tooo easy. I think Ill just ignore you.
Im so glad your Obama idiot is so perfect, I guess time will tell. It always does. Truth stands tall.

You are so right about TRUTH TOONER....The truth is tall and McPlain Crashed 5 Airplaines!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
WEll at least he isnt a terrorist.
Being as young as he is and cant freaking remember who he hung out with. Hanging out with such desirables, You dont make me laugh, you make me ill! Maybe he will be able to represent the other 7 states none of us know about.
************maybe he can find bin laden, hes probably got him on speed dial . ******
You dont think, you are lost.
You hate Bush so much, you think John McCain is Bush.
I thought it didnt matter who you hung out with? Its Ok for Obama to hang out with people with terrorist ties, in the country you live in, you want that person representing you. You need to move. You do not belong here. You are not one of us. You are an alien. At least your other Obama supporters on BC can make clear coherent thoughts, you are beyond that.