The gym and workouts..help

fethrs

Hi bc friends, I recently joined a gym and am wondering if anyone knows of a good web site that has info on workout programs, exercises, how to use free weights, things like that. The folks at the gym have showed me some stuff but I would still like some extra help on the side without a trainer. I know I can find things on the web on my own (I are a darn good researcher) but I would like the input/advice of fellow bcers. Thanks all.
:weightlifter:,:treadmill:

rod

Retired 22 years
I work out 3 times a week at the YMCA. All I know is that the older you get - the harder it is to get rid of a beer belly

sano

Hi bc friends, I recently joined a gym and am wondering if anyone knows of a good web site that has info on workout programs, exercises, how to use free weights, things like that. The folks at the gym have showed me some stuff but I would still like some extra help on the side without a trainer. I know I can find things on the web on my own (I are a darn good researcher) but I would like the input/advice of fellow bcers. Thanks all.
:weightlifter:,:treadmill:

try www.johnstonefitness.com the message boards there have alot of good info.

Dagoof

I had a gym open up on my route a year ago now I spend my lunch there 5 days a week. I used to eat lunch then take a nap on the shelf. Now my back doesnt hurt after work and I still have energy to play with the kids and the wife when I get home. A good site that I use for info and cheap suppliments is bodybuilding.com. Lots of info on lifting and techniques along with nutrition. Hope it helps

fethrs

I had a gym open up on my route a year ago now I spend my lunch there 5 days a week. I used to eat lunch then take a nap on the shelf. Now my back doesnt hurt after work and I still have energy to play with the kids and the wife when I get home. A good site that I use for info and cheap suppliments is bodybuilding.com. Lots of info on lifting and techniques along with nutrition. Hope it helps

Thanks for the tip, after 2 weeks at the gym, I don't come home after work, sit down and eat, grab the laptop and the remote and vegetate. I go workout a bit and have the energy to do things around the house.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
nice, can you pm me a pic....:happy2: Lol!

lololololololol
myspace2dn7.jpg