The Handling Of Workplace Issues And The Treatment Of Those That Report Them

Integrity

Binge Poster
To My Fellow UPS Workers,

I have some serious concerns about how employee concerns and workplace issues are handled by the management of UPS. I also have some serious concerns about how workers who report concerns or bring up workplace issues at UPS are treated.

The purpose of this blog is to discuss this work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

This post is to inform you that I have started an invite only group on the Brown Café for those that want to pursue this issue and this work-related topic.

I will not be responding to any replies on this thread.

If you would like to participate in this group private message me .

Sincerely,
I

Box Ox

p6izh.jpg
p6izh.jpg

You and your fellow coworkers could always start peppering the 1-800 number with calls. Dropping dimes on dishonest acts always make some asses pucker up.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
To My Fellow UPS Workers,

I have some serious concerns about how employee concerns and workplace issues are handled by the management of UPS. I also have some serious concerns about how workers who report concerns or bring up workplace issues at UPS are treated.

The purpose of this blog is to discuss this work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

This post is to inform you that I have started an invite only group on the Brown Café for those that want to pursue this issue and this work-related topic.

If you would like to participate in this group private message me .

Sincerely,
I
Are girls allowed in this club?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'' starting a new BC poll....... How many times was Integrity stuffed in his locker in High School ?? I'm going with 3 times a week !!
How many times was he given a wedgey ?? At least once a week !!
How many chicks bitch slapped him a week ?? Im going with 3 to 4 !!
How many nights a week did he make out with his pillow
to practice for the Big Date that never showed Every nite !!

pretender

I'' starting a new BC poll....... How many times was Integrity stuffed in his locker in High School ?? I'm going with 3 times a week !!

That sounds more like TOS!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The purpose of this blog....

Sincerely,
I

blog |bläg|
noun
a Web site on which an individual or group of users produces an ongoing narrative : Most of his work colleagues were unaware of his blog until recently.

thread |θred|noun
Computing: a group of linked messages posted on the Internet that share a common subject or theme.

Proper terminology is everything.

​-
Bug-

Dude just needs to get laid