The happening

rocket man

It's pouring rain here I'm watching the internet with all the :censored2: that's going on with all the places that have been vandalized closed How are we.so busy?.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's pouring rain here I'm watching the internet with all the :censored2: that's going on with all the places that have been vandalized closed How are we.so busy?.
1) the people sitting at home ordering aren’t the people looting

2) we have a back log of 100k+ packages in some hubs. Even with a drop off of incoming it’ll take awhile to catch up

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
1) the people sitting at home ordering aren’t the people looting

2) we have a back log of 100k+ packages in some hubs. Even with a drop off of incoming it’ll take awhile to catch up
How much food and medicine do you think is going bad with these backlogs? Do we have the technology to get out what needs to get out? Or does @Turdferguson handle this?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It’s like when the hurricane came through at the beginning of last fall and our center shut down for an entire week. And the entire next week was nothing but catch up and holding off so many businesses that were still closed. Literally took us 3 weeks to get back to normal. We had people from out of state coming in and filling added routes to try and make things easier. It was honestly worse than a heavy day peak season, but it was everyday. After we normalized, we had guys and supes go up to Wilmington Nc to help them out because that area was hit the worst. Right now it’s just a complete :censored2: show that’s never ending until this whole thing goes away.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Because most of us live miles away from all that crapola. If it wasn't for TV, we wouldn't even know.