The heat is on: UPS misplaces Earth

rod

Retired 22 years
I had -27 below last night and the high for the day was -8. Tell me again about global warming:angry: what a joke

P

pickup

you know they are ripping the facility apart looking for that balloon to try to avoid further bad publicity.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
It was placed on one of those new "green" package cars. But due to reliability issues.........

the dangers of global warming, particularly before President-elect Barack Obama is sworn in

And sometimes even the tree huggers hit the truth when they least expect it. I guess they expect the temps to rise with all that additional hot air he is swearing in with?

So look out DC, the greenpeaceniks have warned that Obama is a threat to our survival because he is affecting global warming!

d

satellitedriver

Maybe, the green peace folks should have blown up the balloon with their own hot air and floated it to their parade.
Wait a minute,
they would be filling the balloon with a carbon based gas.:surprised:
They complain that their party balloon, that was manufactured using up precious Earth resources and transported on evil fossil fuel vehicles spewing toxic green house gas emissions, was not delivered?:surprised:
The logic escapes me.:peaceful:

trickpony1

Maybe, the green peace folks should have blown up the balloon with their own hot air and floated it to their parade.
Wait a minute,
they would be filling the balloon with a carbon based gas.:surprised:
They complain that their party balloon, that was manufactured using up precious Earth resources and transported on evil fossil fuel vehicles spewing toxic green house gas emissions, was not delivered?:surprised:
The logic escapes me.:peaceful:

Many things seem to escape you.

diesel96

Regardless of what you think of Tree huggers, Greenpeace, or Al Gore, it just seems like basic common sense to minimize harmful emissions into the air. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, just plain common sense to clean up poisoning our rivers and lakes from mining and pesticides, clean up dumping crap into our oceans, chopping down our forests, brutally killing whales, seals, sharks (fin) and endangered spieces so recklessly it effects our eco-system and allows our kids/grandchildren to only experience God's creatures thru text books(recycled paper of course), museums and the Discovery channel. Conservative is derived from the word Conservation, meaning the act of conserving and managing our natural resources. Not for the sole purpose of being frugal with money, afraid of change, and closer to God than your nieghbor (which is a myth anyway).
Without common sense from those afraid of "change", the earth will eventually get the human equivalent of cancer.

rod

Retired 22 years

After reading that artical I'm going to go start my pickup, car, 3 boat motors, ATV. 3 wheeler, motorcycle, motor scooter, generator, ice auger, leaf blower, weed eater, garden tractor, roto tiller, and all 3 lawn mowers and let them run all day:wink2: P.S. I think I will turn the heat up in the house also just for the hell of it :peaceful: Come on Global warming.. --------------------forgot the 2 chainsaws-I'll br starting them also

Last edited:

kingOFchester

my pickup, car, 3 boat motors, ATV. 3 wheeler, motorcycle, motor scooter, generator, ice auger, leaf blower, weed eater, garden tractor, roto tiller, and all 3 lawn mowers and let them run all day..............forgot the 2 chainsaws-I'll br starting them also

Can I come over and play?
All I got is 2 Toyotas and alimony payments.:sad-very:

Hey, she was a good house keeper,....she kept the house, I got two broken down Toyota's