The Hot Guys on B.C.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
One for the broads:happy-very:
Woohooo
Ok, who's on my list......................(and not in any particular order)
Big B
Cache
DOL
Trp
Ovah
Cove

crap crap crap

I don't want to miss anyone............................... I reserve the right to edit this list at any later date that is needed. :happy-very:

helenofcalifornia

Tourist, Iowa Boy, Pass Me By, Drewed (where are you?), Hoke, DS, and Sat. And I am SURE I have forgotten a million other studs here. I too reserve the right to add to my list.

(I do have a list of hot men on my route that is edited all the time. New names on, old names off.)

drewed

Shankman
Woohooo
Big B
Cache
DOL
Trp
Ovah
Cove

crap crap crap

I don't want to miss anyone............................... I reserve the right to edit this list at any later date that is needed. :happy-very:

wheres the drew love dilli?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Tourist, Iowa Boy, Pass Me By, Drewed (where are you?), Hoke, DS, and Sat. And I am SURE I have forgotten a million other studs here. I too reserve the right to add to my list.

(I do have a list of hot men on my route that is edited all the time. New names on, old names off.)
I like it Helen, Add all the above to mine as well. I have my on rte list as well. There are certain ones that I look forward to seeing all the time.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Woohooo
Big B
Cache
DOL
Trp
Ovah
Cove

crap crap crap

What about me? Isn't anyone looking for a father figure?

I put the caveat in my statement just for this reason. You guys are not to be left out. :happy-very: Dizzee I must say........ wooohoooo baaaaaby!.