THE IOWA caucus, Whos gonna eek out a win! EEK being the operative word!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well indecision 2012 for the GOP is off and running! In just a few hours, a whole state full of confused GOP voters will help to EEK out a win for one of many candidates who nobody can agree upon.

As a spectator, I am pulling for Rick Santorum to pull off a WIN! Nothing would be sweeter than having that psyco as the GOP nominee.

If he doesnt win, I would like to see Ron Paul whuuup some ash against the GOP establishment.

I would love to see Romney in 3rd with 19% of the vote.

A couple of hours left and the circus will have started!!

What i find even funnier, is the number of voters expected. The GOP is guessing about 140K will vote. Unfortunately, there are over 3 million citizens in IOWA but the GOP can only get 140K to come and vote for them?
Google Public Data Explorer 3,007,856 - Jul 2009
Source: U.S. Census Bureau

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well indecision 2012 for the GOP is off and running! In just a few hours, a whole state full of confused GOP voters will help to EEK out a win for one of many candidates who nobody can agree upon.

As a spectator, I am pulling for Rick Santorum to pull off a WIN! Nothing would be sweeter than having that psyco as the GOP nominee.

If he doesnt win, I would like to see Ron Paul whuuup some ash against the GOP establishment.

I would love to see Romney in 3rd with 19% of the vote.

A couple of hours left and the circus will have started!!

What i find even funnier, is the number of voters expected. The GOP is guessing about 140K will vote. Unfortunately, there are over 3 million citizens in IOWA but the GOP can only get 140K to come and vote for them?
Google Public Data Explorer 3,007,856 - Jul 2009
Source: U.S. Census Bureau

Peace.

I think that most gays are "pulling" for Santorum to win. Or are they pushing?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Actually, Santorum is the sicko. He is extremely anti-gay, and totally regressive in his views. He is even against birth control. Santorum, a devout Catholic, is strangely mum on the subject of protecting homosexual priests within the Catholic church community, which has been a global problem for decades.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually, Santorum is the sicko. He is extremely anti-gay, and totally regressive in his views. He is even against birth control. Santorum, a devout Catholic, is strangely mum on the subject of protecting homosexual priests within the Catholic church community, which has been a global problem for decades.
So don't vote for him. I think you should not vote and really show 'em all.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So don't vote for him. I think you should not vote and really show 'em all.

I will proudly vote for the "Kenyan-In-Chief", Barack Hussein Obama. Newt really showed em' tonight, didn't he? How about a Paul/Santorum GOP ticket? You've got NOTHING.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So far, Im getting my wish!!! Santorum is leading with 25% of the vote! The anti romney campaign is working like a charm!!!

Ron Paul is hanging in there! Blingrich and Barfman are at the bottom as usual and hopefully the remaining members of their campaigns will quit by next friday after they realize they are riding a DEAD HORSE!
hanging%20on%20to%20the%20dead%20horse%20by%20hikingartist.com.jpg

PEACE!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I will proudly vote for the "Kenyan-In-Chief", Barack Hussein Obama. Newt really showed em' tonight, didn't he? How about a Paul/Santorum GOP ticket? You've got NOTHING.
The grand poobah of mexico has already predicted Hussein's loss,,,,,see under "elections".

moreluck

golden ticket member
So far, Im getting my wish!!! Santorum is leading with 25% of the vote! The anti romney campaign is working like a charm!!!

Ron Paul is hanging in there! Blingrich and Barfman are at the bottom as usual and hopefully the remaining members of their campaigns will quit by next friday after they realize they are riding a DEAD HORSE!
hanging%20on%20to%20the%20dead%20horse%20by%20hikingartist.com.jpg

PEACE!!!
Getting your wish???? I can think of much better things to wish for.........I hope the universe doesn't waste a genie on you!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like Rick Perry is on his way home to texas on HIS dead horse! He will be the first casualty of the 2012 GOP circus!

CYA Rick, america didnt want another stupid cowboy in the oval office! Good thing you have the sense to go home Rick.

Thanks for the memories!!

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
If anyone wants to have a really good laugh, watch CTV news online about the IOWA elections.

They say it's a protest vote and many staying away ! Republicans are divided like never before !
They even went as far as saying that if Romney gets elected, the republicans will divide themselves even more.

No wonder congress can't work !
Anit-American as many of you think I am - I should hope Obama loses the next election, because even with a full senate and house control the reps may get, it still won't be functional !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So far, the IOWA caucus is a BUST for the GOP. Far less votes than were predicted by all the pundits on FOXED SPEWS...

Looks like even republican voters dont like the republicans!

Way to go GOP!

peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
And why would they TOS ? Iowa enjoys a low 5.7% unemployment rate,and a 14% increase in housing prices.

Why would they want to change it ?

Oh yeah, bye bye Bachmann - the one that said she would win it LMAO !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
So far, the IOWA caucus is a BUST for the GOP. Far less votes than were predicted by all the pundits on FOXED SPEWS...

Looks like even republican voters dont like the republicans!

Way to go GOP!

peace.
"Eke out a win" was exactly what happened. I was amazed, stymied, baffled.....when Debbie Witch Shultz said this morning that Mitt "had a bad night". I thought, she's looking through TOS-colored glasses!! So, she's already in gear to spin.

When a race is so close, it doesn't mean that voters can't decide....it means that the top candidates are so good to pick from that it divides the vote. It's great to have some good candidates (top 3or4) to choose from. When one of them wins consistently, then that'll be the GOP candidate and everyone else will support that candidate and get on with the job of unseating O.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And why would they TOS ? Iowa enjoys a low 5.7% unemployment rate,and a 14% increase in housing prices.

Why would they want to change it ?

Oh yeah, bye bye Bachmann - the one that said she would win it LMAO !!
Oh yeah, Obuma won the Democratic Iowa Caucus......DOH! Him going to Iowa when there's not a pick yet for him to run against was just "cheesey"...in the words of Bill Kristol.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Eke out a win" was exactly what happened. I was amazed, stymied, baffled.....when Debbie Witch Shultz said this morning that Mitt "had a bad night". I thought, she's looking through TOS-colored glasses!! So, she's already in gear to spin.

When a race is so close, it doesn't mean that voters can't decide....it means that the top candidates are so good to pick from that it divides the vote. It's great to have some good candidates (top 3or4) to choose from. When one of them wins consistently, then that'll be the GOP candidate and everyone else will support that candidate and get on with the job of unseating O.

It wasnt a matter of too many good choices for the GOP, its simply, a field of candidates that nobody really likes. The GOP is having to settle for the best of the worst of GOP candidates. NO matter how the right wing spins it, if romney wins the nom, he wont get all the GOP votes. People just dont like him.

If santorum wins, he will surely lose to OBAMA because NOBODY wants a political idealog with a religious overtone to run this country. Nobody wants religion shoved down our throats, or to reopent the abortion debate, or to hate on gays, or to go to war once again.

The country has learned its lessons on those issues already.

While Santorums close second place finish shows that ROMNEY isnt the candidate of choice for the right, it also shows that the TEA PARTY IS DEAD.

The Tea Party did not show up last night in IOWA and Bachman is living proof that the movement is DEAD.

The Tea Party is TOXIC in washington, and the numbers in IOWA prove it. The vote did not come out. Same as in 2008 and less than in 2010.

OBAMA will have no problem cruising past Santorum in the general , and he will also beat Romney, but not by much. The rest of the field is history.

Newt Blingrich will be next to exit followed by Huntsman.

Dont count out Ron Paul, he had a strong showing in IOWA and time will tell if he can win in SC or florida. The GOP picture is becoming alot clearer, and that picture says LOSER all over it.

Peace.