The job of Center Manager could be outsourced easily

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
horrible start times lately , unacceptable to be leaving the center anytime after 8:30. I wish we had a center manager on here that knew something!

🧔✊

Sixth Punch Sense

horrible start times lately , unacceptable to be leaving the center anytime after 8:30. I wish we had a center manager on here that knew something!

🧔✊
For :censored2:s sake. We are right next to the :censored2:ing airport and our start time is 845. Makes zero sense. 95% of the time when I show up preload is gone. We should be starting at 800 but that would :censored2: up drivers 9.5 because of metro. But management is to stupid to figure out staggered start times so we all suffer.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
For *s sake. We are right next to the *ing airport and our start time is 845. Makes zero sense. 95% of the time when I show up preload is gone. We should be starting at 800 but that would * up drivers 9.5 because of metro. But management is to stupid to figure out staggered start times so we all suffer.
It’s because guys like @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U that get done at 14:00 but sit on the clock till 16:00 for a pickup..
🧔✊