The last contract progression pay

Does anyone know what the 3 year progression pay was for full-time drivers were on the last contract? I was hired July27th 2013 and remember reading in the union handbook that after year two my pay would go from 18 an hour to 26 an hour. I received my raise but it only bumped to 20 and hour. Did I get screwed or am I wrong? I don't have the handbook anymore.

Bottom rung

His seniority date will be his first day worked. You're looking at the pay scale for an air driver. Their top rate is 26 and change I believe. If your making 20.75 or 21.45 you're under three year progression. Top pay at three complete years.

Bottom rung

You're seniority date. First day worked. The day you make "book" or seniority is essentially meaningless. It all reverts back to start dates. They might try to hose you. That is their job so....keep an eye out.
If you were hired and worked day one on 1/1/15 but didn't make book until 2/20/15 your seniority date will be 1/1/15. That's when you'll get your contact raises. Regardless of the last or current contract. I don't believe the four year progression drivers get the yearly increase of seventy/eighty cents.

ViewAskew

You're seniority date. First day worked. The day you make "book" or seniority is essentially meaningless. It all reverts back to start dates. They might try to hose you. That is their job so....keep an eye out.
If you were hired and worked day one on 1/1/15 but didn't make book until 2/20/15 your seniority date will be 1/1/15. That's when you'll get your contact raises. Regardless of the last or current contract. I don't believe the four year progression drivers get the yearly increase of seventy/eighty cents.

If this is the case then I am owed some money. My FT seniority date is when I made book, not when I won bid

Bottom rung

It took over a month before I worked my first day after wining a friend/t bid. My seniority date is the first day I worked as a friend/t employee. Same when I was p/t. maybe I'm in the BOG?...and don't even know it.

ViewAskew

It took over a month before I worked my first day after wining a friend/t bid. My seniority date is the first day I worked as a friend/t employee. Same when I was p/t. maybe I'm in the BOG?...and don't even know it.
I Just read the contract (article 3.4). I think I have a valid grievance.