The Masters 2012

texan

I do not play golf. I find it hard to watch.

But there is something about watching the Masters.

Who else watches this?

Who will take it this year?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I do not play golf. I find it hard to watch.

But there is something about watching the Masters.

Who else watches this?

Who will take it this year?
I look at it for the beautiful azalea groupings.....Spring came early and the big bloomng was last week.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
m22big-b78938449z.120120406073509000g3716pqrv.1.jpg

texan

Guess it is not going well for all this Masters.
[video=youtube;4WWbRBoFh8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WWbRBoFh8k[/video]

texan

Another bad moment.
[video=youtube;Y6ab_GWZVDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ab_GWZVDI[/video]

texan

A good moment.
[video=youtube;iJdff7UlY3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJdff7UlY3M&feature=relmfu[/video]

texan

Masters 2012: Peter Hanson Holds Off Charge By Phil Mickelson At Augusta National

AUGUSTA, Ga. — Phil Mickelson set off roars at Augusta National with a 20-foot eagle putt for a share of the lead, and an
amazing flop shot behind the 15th green that only he would dare try.

Peter Hanson answered with four birdies on his last five holes, claiming some of those cheers for himself and taking
the outright lead Saturday in the Masters with a 7-under 65, the lowest score of the tournament.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Masters 2012: Peter Hanson Holds Off Charge By Phil Mickelson At Augusta National

AUGUSTA, Ga. — Phil Mickelson set off roars at Augusta National with a 20-foot eagle putt for a share of the lead, and an
amazing flop shot behind the 15th green that only he would dare try.

Peter Hanson answered with four birdies on his last five holes, claiming some of those cheers for himself and taking
the outright lead Saturday in the Masters with a 7-under 65, the lowest score of the tournament.
Hubby shook hands with Mickelson when hubby was playing at a tournament at Phil's home course. Believe me, I hear about it very time Phil is on TV doing his commercial. "You know, I shook his hand." Now he does it just to piss me off.

He also shook Newt's hand and I hear about that too.

texan

Hubby shook hands with Mickelson when hubby was playing at a tournament at Phil's home course. Believe me, I hear about it very time Phil is on TV doing his commercial. "You know, I shook his hand." Now he does it just to piss me off.

He also shook Newt's hand and I hear about that too.

You would really catch it if he won this year. :yapyapyapf:

texan

Bubba Watson. Born in Bagdad Florida.

278 Bubba Watson 69 71 70 68; Louis Oosthuizen (S Africa) 68 72 69 69 (Watson wins play-off at second extra hole).

Bubba_Watson-green_2188807b.jpg

He would, but I wouldn't touch the cheating , creepy, rat !!!! I would turn and walk the other way. 18 women !!....what, was he going for Wilt's record???

Yep. Any man willing to put up with more than 3 (mother, wife, and 1 daughter) needs to get his head checked.

brownedout

Found myself really cheering for Oosthuisen only because of the ups sponsorship. Never knew of our sponsorship of him, only Westwood, I suppose that might be about to change, although they both played great. Anyway and to the point, once I became aware of Watson's story was very happy for him, well deserved and very earned. That second shot on the 2nd playoff hole was absolutely one for the ages.

texan

I guess it is a start.
Condi One of First Two Female Members in Augusta National Golf Club
[h=2]Former Secretary of State and National Security Adviser Condoleeza Rice today became one of the first
two women to ever be granted membership at the famed Augusta National golf club, the private golf
club that hosts the annual Masters tournament that had until now no female members.
[/h]Darla Moore, an influential South Carolina fundraiser, also was granted membership along with Rice.

Condi One of First Two Female Members in Augusta National Golf Club