The methods

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
They have something similar for preload....safety observation....blah blah blah...lol. I think the chief complaint was...I grab too many small packages one handed....wat???
If they didn't have anything to complain about they would complain about that. I heard they have to find at least a one thing to ding you on.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Check out #17: "impress the shipper with the importance of a set schedule." Seems like UPS could use some of their own advice (ORION, add/cuts, cut routes, etc).
Yeah I didn't even look at them. Had a manager give it to me because my lack of performance was apparently due to my lack of using the methods.

He said a "method" was being out of the truck in 7.5 seconds with the package.

Overpaid Union Thug

look what I dug up.

An updated, ORION friendly, version....

redacted_article_last_page.jpg

clean hairy

They want sales leads? Givem sales leads!
On Monday, hand them the ads from Sundays Newspaper and tell them
"Here are leads on sales at various stores this week"
You said you wanted sales leads, here they are!"

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
They want sales leads? Givem sales leads!
On Monday, hand them the ads from Sundays Newspaper and tell them
"Here are leads on sales at various stores this week"
You said you wanted sales leads, here they are!"

Nah, I'd rather log into upsers and see the ones my on-car submitted in my name.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
When they ask me for sales leads I point out that I have had my route for 20 years and I average about 40 business deliveries and with 30 pickups. Of the ten remaining, well over half use prepaid or ODS. The remaining few either don't ship anything or have signed national contracts for other carriers. That usually shuts them up.

Packmule

I've seen many switch from daily accounts that occasionally shipped, to occasional shippers with a flag in the window. Just makes sense for them, but I don't know if UPS understands we are still getting the volume generated.