The Miseducation of America’s Elites

El Correcto

god is dead

“He says he doesn’t have a problem with the school making greater efforts to redress past wrongs, including by bringing more minority voices into the curriculum. What he has a problem with is a movement that tells his children that America is a bad country and that they bear collective racial guilt.”

Well clearly this man is a white supremacist.

“They are making my son feel like a racist because of the pigmentation of his skin,” one mother says. Another poses a question to the group: “How does focusing a spotlight on race fix how kids talk to one another? Why can’t they just all be Wolverines?”

Clearly another white supremacist.

“The school can ask you to leave for any reason,” said one mother at Brentwood, another Los Angeles prep school. “Then you’ll be blacklisted from all the private schools and you’ll be known as a racist, which is worse than being called a murderer.”

Well clearly these people are racist and deserve that.

‘Is there anything about this movement we should question?’” said a father with children in two prep schools in Manhattan. “And he said: ‘Dude, that’s dangerous ground you’re on in our friendship.’ I’ve had enough of those conversations to know what happens.”

Sounds like some future Trump voters to me. They are welcome to leave the cult anytime they wish, just like the rest of you.

Serf

When young families talk about buying homes with good school districts they really mean majority white and safe neighborhoods. When Asian and White families get upset that the private/charter schools they send their kids to are watering down admission and academic standards for other races they get upset.

El Correcto

god is dead
When young families talk about buying homes with good school districts they really mean majority white and safe neighborhoods. When Asian and White families get upset that the private/charter schools they send their kids to are watering down admission and academic standards for other races they get upset.
This isn’t even one of those cases. Most liberals are fine with some affirmative action and race based selection favoring blacks to the detriment of those who did qualify for the school. The problem is the cult that is in charge of the democrat party, preaching america is the great evil of the world and that white people are inherently racist and privileged.

MAKAVELI

Private schools operate by $ bro. Doesn't matter what a kid's academic achievements are regardless of skin color. People like you is why white supremacists thrive in this country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

rickyb

“He says he doesn’t have a problem with the school making greater efforts to redress past wrongs, including by bringing more minority voices into the curriculum. What he has a problem with is a movement that tells his children that America is a bad country and that they bear collective racial guilt.”

“They are making my son feel like a racist because of the pigmentation of his skin,” one mother says. Another poses a question to the group: “How does focusing a spotlight on race fix how kids talk to one another? Why can’t they just all be Wolverines?”

“The school can ask you to leave for any reason,” said one mother at Brentwood, another Los Angeles prep school. “Then you’ll be blacklisted from all the private schools and you’ll be known as a racist, which is worse than being called a murderer.”

‘Is there anything about this movement we should question?’” said a father with children in two prep schools in Manhattan. “And he said: ‘Dude, that’s dangerous ground you’re on in our friendship.’ I’ve had enough of those conversations to know what happens.”

Sounds like some future Trump voters to me. They are welcome to leave the cult anytime they wish, just like the rest of you.
humans are a mix of things good and bad. so is america. theres plenty of major problems with it. im not sure if the country is bad, the US govt is definitely bad. ppl dont understand the cruelty of history or the present. we have myths about founding fathers and all kinds of stuff. whats the best way to teach racism? ask cornel west who wrote the book race matters for starters.

the school can ask you to leave for any reason is just like being fired from a job. you have certain legal protections which are likely inadequate.

the top schools in the country pump out system managers. the education system has major problems because look how ppl act everyday.

we are in a full blown crisis, some of us see it.

refineryworker05

This nonsense is what republicans care about. I mean it is a parody of itself. Like seriously who does this appeal to? Oh these parents are saying "oh this school we are paying $50,000 a year is so tyrannical, that we can't speak out against its curriculum or we will be ruined", "but we won't pull our children from this terrible private school because we want our children to get into the same kind of terrible tyrannical universities like Harvard or Yale" Lol. It is just delusional bs man. But it does fit the mass delusion that republican voters want to be told, that an all powerful left controls everything and will destroy anyone who gets in their way.

rickyb

This nonsense is what republicans care about. I mean it is a parody of itself. Like seriously who does this appeal to? Oh these parents are saying "oh this school we are paying $50,000 a year is so tyrannical, that we can't speak out against its curriculum or we will be ruined", "but we won't pull our children from this terrible private school because we want our children to get into the same kind of terrible tyrannical universities like Harvard or Yale" Lol. It is just delusional bs man. But it does fit the mass delusion that republican voters want to be told, that an all powerful left controls everything and will destroy anyone who gets in their way.
the left has been decimated since possibly the red scare. the democrats just destroyed bernies campaign, a politician very similar to eisenhower.

refineryworker05

the left has been decimated since possibly the red scare. the democrats just destroyed bernies campaign, a politician very similar to eisenhower.
I don't care about the left or liberals or even democrats or any of this bs to be honest. I just want public policy that will help Americans. Sadly, I think the Republican Party is the greatest obstacle to good public policy and I think what motivates republican voters to participate in American politics is a destructive force in American society and an obstacle to good public policy. there are only two viable political parties and So the democrats are the vehicle to try to get good policy, but I have no loyalty towards the Democratic Party, the left, or liberals.

rickyb

I don't care about the left or liberals or even democrats or any of this bs to be honest. I just want public policy that will help Americans. Sadly, I think the Republican Party is the greatest obstacle to good public policy and I think what motivates republican voters to participate in American politics is a destructive force in American society and an obstacle to good public policy. there are only two viable political parties and So the democrats are the vehicle to try to get good policy, but I have no loyalty towards the Democratic Party, the left, or liberals.
democrats have been corrupted by money for about 30 or 40 years now. they wont do anything unless theres a movement in the streets. they are less corrupt than republicans.

Serf

Private schools operate by $ bro. Doesn't matter what a kid's academic achievements are regardless of skin color. People like you is why white supremacists thrive in this country.
You’re an ardent black nationalist and sympathizer. You throw around that insult lightly. No one ever burned a cross on your lawn. Chill.

Serf

This isn’t even one of those cases. Most liberals are fine with some affirmative action and race based selection favoring blacks to the detriment of those who did qualify for the school. The problem is the cult that is in charge of the democrat party, preaching america is the great evil of the world and that white people are inherently racist and privileged.
Limousine liberals always advocate for thing they live outside the blast radius of. One example would be refugee resettlement. They don’t live in the towns where they are sending these folks.

MAKAVELI

You’re an ardent black nationalist and sympathizer. You throw around that insult lightly. No one ever burned a cross on your lawn. Chill.
That's hilarious bro. Modern white supremacist don't burn crosses. They regurgitate the buddy** that you post. Don't be mad bro when somebody calls you out on it you're the one that's so open about your racism.