The Most Difficult Part about Driving...

HxC MADxMAN

You're not my supervisor
...Around town all day is the amount of lost, cold and abandoned dogs I see roaming the streets everyday, and not being able to act on it at the moment. I would love to see the look on everyones faces when I back up to the center, open my overhead door, and out run 5 dogs.

"Hey, they were just some of my unscheduled pickups!"

trickpony1

It is a sad commentary for mankind who can waste money on booze, cigarettes and other unnecessary crap but they don't have the time or money to take their pets to the spay/neuter clinic.

HxC MADxMAN

You're not my supervisor
Your county ordnances and animal services must not be very efficient. I hardly ever see loose dogs where I live.

They really aren't. We've called animal control twice because aggressive dogs were wandering around our house. They told us to take care of it ourselves because they were busy.

We have leash laws but they don't seem to be enforced. I often see dogs walking off leash with their owners while I'm walking my dog (on a leash.)

A lot of people here leave their dogs outside while they're at work without a completely secured yard, and I think that's the biggest problem. Most of the lost dogs I see are collared and tagged.

Also I think we have a big problem with abandonment. My family has adopted 4 dogs that were all dropped off out in the country. Our shelters are constantly posting about new dogs up for adoption that were just tied up and ditched behind the shelter.

I'm just gonna turn the back of the PC into a mobile doggie shelter. "Don't load any packages on the 1000 shelf, that's where mister fluffy pants likes to sleep."

HxC MADxMAN

You're not my supervisor
It is a sad commentary for mankind who can waste money on booze, cigarettes and other unnecessary crap but they don't have the time or money to take their pets to the spay/neuter clinic.

Or the will to even put effort into their pets wellbeing, but they're level 9000000000 on candy crush.