The most disgusting package you've ever delivered

M

Mike23

Yes, another thread by me. Let the eye rolling commence!

I had an air package for tofu last year. It was +30 Celsius out and had to be delivered by noon. Well, air meet was at 1040ish so hadn't had a chance to check that package. I looked at the address and it was directed to a business complex but no unit number OR business name.

So, I tried the phone number on it (since it was starting to smell around 1130ish) and got a, 'the baseball diamonds around Calgary are now open' message.

I had to drive around with this stuff for the rest of the day. It gooped (yes, gooped) ALL over my top shelf, soaked several packages (which in turn made them stink). It smelt so bad you could taste it. It was like eating something that had just waaaaay to much sugar in it.

I think it was god punishing me for laughing at the guy at our airmeet the week before with bad fish on his truck. It went back into ECS who just threw it in the garbage :(

sano

The worst I loaded was 20+ boxes of frozen dead rats headed to the zoo. Unfortunately, this time they were just dead not frozen.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Fetal pigs packed in formaldehyde, being delivered to a high school science lab. Each pig was in a plastic bag; one of them ruptured, soaking the thru the cardboard and causing the box to open. :sick:

M

Mike23

Fetal pigs packed in formaldehyde, being delivered to a high school science lab. Each pig was in a plastic bag; one of them ruptured, soaking the thru the cardboard and causing the box to open. :sick:

What?! You didn't take it home for BBQ?!

Dustyroads

How about a half dozen five gallon buckets of animal blood going to a guy who was making catfish bait. The 100 plus degrees temps in the back of the package car and that metal floor had the stuff pretty ripe by 2 pm.

filthpig

Once while setting up, i tossed a pak to the opposite shelf and it came open in mid fling. It was a 18 inch or so :censored2: (with a handle). It was going to a single dude. I heaved (almost).

JonFrum

Any one remember, years ago, the time the human heads were shipped, and one of them fell out of the box?

[Note to Shippers: UPS does not accept human heads for shipment, attached to bodies or unattached, even if properly packed.] :wink2:
- - - - -
Here in Lynnfield, Ma. we ship Lobstah (note correct spelling and pronunciation) all over by Next Day Air. Every now and then a defrosted box is returned. The smell is horrendous!!! :sick:

Jim Kemp

Any one remember, years ago, the time the human heads were shipped, and one of them fell out of the box?

[Note to Shippers: UPS does not accept human heads for shipment, attached to bodies or unattached, even if properly packed.] :wink2:
- - - - -
Here in Lynnfield, Ma. we ship Lobstah (note correct spelling and pronunciation) all over by Next Day Air. Every now and then a defrosted box is returned. The smell is horrendous!!! :sick:
I remember the Human Head thing, seems they were going to a research hospital and one fell out in the Louisville air hub. Made the national news.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Now remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Make sure at that stop that you beholdin' your tongue!:happy-very:
Sorry, you must meen Beeyah Holder!

- - - - - Talk about a Headache! LOL:dead:
Aaaahhhh, now I remember... I havent been in Lynma in a while, but I do remember seeing that trailer backed in and unloaded every day. I think Nick unloads it, no?

UnconTROLLed

perfection

- - - - -

Not as much as the human head? :sick:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Big square white box with little critters inside crying, "Help us Dilli, there's been a terrible mistake. Set us free." :happy-very:
LOL yep dems da ones!!!!!!!!! I begged the Walmart people to allow me to take 'em home and take extra good care of 'em. :wink2: Didn't work. :surprised: I might have to go in and check the tank, make sure they have the proper living conditions. If not I would demand they be released................................to my custody of course.:happy-very:

Browner

Once delivered a 5 gallon pale as I set it down, there was a maggot on my hand and noticed a few on the pale itself. I said to the receiver what ever this is it can't be good. He said no that's whats in the pale maggots, we smash them and make fishing lures.

Cementups

Box Monkey
this is't disgusting to me but how about the 2 foot tall penis shaped vessels that contain bull semen? How would you like to find that open in your truck?